should i take my schizo medication again

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
My hallucinations are getting worse, i can't seem to clear it fast enough.

What are you hallucinating?

What are you hallucinating?
I keep seeing like the cop that fucked me over fucking me in the ass. This guy that I know in class keeps jizzing on me. I keep seeing Jenna Ortega a lot. I'm not really sure what is going on. I'm trying to energy cleanse it the fk outta me, but there is too much farting shut on me.

• So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse
You we're fine how come what happened
idk the shut just came back hard as fucking shit. I'm nearing the end of my limits with it, can't hold on anymore fuck.

idk the shut just came back hard as fucking shit. I'm nearing the end of my limits with it, can't hold on anymore fuck.
When did you quit medication how Long its been

Out of nowhere It came
And you didnt Stress a Lot or drugs?
it just flares up man, been back for awhile. I can't seem to get my mind back to normal like it was pre 2019

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
it just flares up man, been back for awhile. I can't seem to get my mind back to normal like it was pre 2019
Actually my Cousin has psychosis too He Is on 10mg olanzapine and Sertraline to feel normal

I used to have it too then i quit meds since 3-4 months .
Feeling normal and fine i dont need It anymore thank god im recovering from the meds It made me a Bit slower in movements & Feeling Drunk bit and Motoric reactions Like 0.3msc
It Takes Upto 9 months to Recover Dopamine receptors and neurons because meds kill them
Im looking to do opposite of Antipsychotics now , increasing Dopamine blocking prolactine to achieve my adhd Speed again and happiness.

Last edited:
Actually my Cousin has psychosis too He Is on 10mg olanzapine and Sertraline to feel normal

I used to have it too then i quit meds since 3-4 months .
Feeling normal and fine i dont need It anymore thank god im recovering from the meds It made me a Bit slower in movements & Feeling Drunk bit and Motoric reactions Like 0.3msc
It Takes Upto 9 months to Recover Dopamine receptors and neurons because meds kill them
Im looking to do opposite of Antipsychotics now , increasing Dopamine blocking prolactine to achieve my adhd Speed again and happiness.
i'll keep trying to heal it through this energy clearing stuff. Hope it works eventually.

i'll keep trying to heal it through this energy clearing stuff. Hope it works eventually.
Hopefully, Being Shizo Is crazy
I remember Hearing orientalic musics from time of Prophet mohammed
Like i did Time travell

Hopefully, Being Shizo Is crazy
I remember Hearing orientalic musics from time of Prophet mohammed
Like i did Time travell
yea this shit is getting worse, idk wtf to do right now

yea this shit is getting worse, idk wtf to do right now
Prayer
And Take your olanzapine 5mg the fast acting one and sleep

Prayer
And Take your olanzapine 5mg the fast acting one and sleep
ill think about. I already lost like 12 pounds, don't want to lose the gains.