Should I Take Oral Minoxidil and Derma Stamp at The Same Time?

ykyk21

ykyk21

Iron
Is it worth it to do both or is it better using a serum or foam it’s for the scalp where your hair tends to recede i want to prevent it beofre it happens i do have thinning but i think it’s natural it’s been there my entire life. If recommended to take oral what MG should I be taking.

To stop a recede you want to use finasteride. If you get side effects to either oral minox or or fin then quit them. If you want to grow you use minox. stamps are retarded. only use oral minox if you're a no responder or you're that down bad.

To stop a recede you want to use finasteride. If you get side effects to either oral minox or or fin then quit them. If you want to grow you use minox. stamps are retarded. only use oral minox if you're a no responder or you're that down bad.
for minox is it oral, serum or both if so what brand is has a good rep like hims etc bc its thin and js tryna fix it

Is it worth it to do both or is it better using a serum or foam it’s for the scalp where your hair tends to recede i want to prevent it beofre it happens i do have thinning but i think it’s natural it’s been there my entire life. If recommended to take oral what MG should I be taking.
No theres no need, the benefits of dermastamping with topical minoxidil come from increased SULT1A1 (metabolizes minoxidil) and more absorption, but with oral minoxidil it is metabolized in the liver and already in your bloodstream so it wont do anything

If your hair is receding you need to block DHT which is whats causing the hair loss, id recommend topical treatments like topical fin/dutasteride or ru58841 before doing anything systematic