Should I take out a loan for my surgeries?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I need $70,000 for leg lengthening surgery to increase my height from 6’2 to 6’5 barefoot (I’m planning to do this in the U.S., not in Turkey that’s why it’s more expensive).

I also need $5,000 for a sliding genioplasty. I will schedule a consultation for this when I turn 18, and this will be covered by my dad.

For a Le Fort I , it’s around $10,000, but I’m not completely sure of the price until I have a consultation. This will correct my slightly long midface, and it will also be covered by my dad.

I’ll need between $5,000 and $10,000 for a rhinoplasty to fix my dorsal hump.

For EyeCos, it’s over $10,000 to achieve bright blue eyes, it will take around 30 sessions.

Most of these surgeries will be done in Barcelona.

I currently work part-time for my dad, but I plan to get a full-time job. Should I consider taking out a loan for this when I’m 18, or is it unlikely that I’ll be approved?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, copingtoohardrn, deadstock and 8 others
stop reading after the first sentence stop trolling faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Gilbert_Durandal, ChadL1te and 9 others
Most likely wouldn’t get approved

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
No way ur unironically gonna get LL at 6”2 are u retarted

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, RICHCELDOM and itzyaboyJJ
No way ur unironically gonna get LL at 6”2 are u retarted
My cousin on my moms side is 6’6-6’7 I feel like a disappointment sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, deadstock, CreepyJewel1 and 3 others
Why surgery for height but you’re already 6’2??
That shouldn’t even be close to main priority right?

I wear lifts to make myself 6’5, and I feel so much superior. I just want it to be permanent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and watah
you shouldnt even get LL at 6 2 if you had infinite money

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, RICHCELDOM and watah
I need $70,000 for leg lengthening surgery to increase my height from 6’2 to 6’5 barefoot (I’m planning to do this in the U.S., not in Turkey that’s why it’s more expensive).

I also need $5,000 for a sliding genioplasty. I will schedule a consultation for this when I turn 18, and this will be covered by my dad.

For a Le Fort I , it’s around $10,000, but I’m not completely sure of the price until I have a consultation. This will correct my slightly long midface, and it will also be covered by my dad.

For EyeCos, it’s over $10,000 to achieve bright blue eyes, it will take around 30 sessions.

I currently work part-time for my dad, but I plan to get a full-time job. Should I consider taking out a loan for this when I’m 18, or is it unlikely that I’ll be approved?
take a loan and play plinko balls until you 1000x and pay back the bank get your surgeries and spend the rest on cool shit that stacys will love

take a loan and play plinko balls until you 1000x and pay back the bank get your surgeries and spend the rest on cool shit that stacys will love
I’ll loose all my money doing that shit

Would eyecox work on like T30s

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Would eyecox work on like T30s
Yes
IMG 5553

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Mentally ill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Ascеnd and CoreSchizo
Height above certain point is a niche imo.if you are 6'2 your limitations are face probably

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and CoreSchizo
Basically I would understand if you where a 5'9 chad then LL can hugely improve you but for your case face

• +1
Also if you legs are too long it can be a harmony falio as yr body too out of proportion and balance.also you could be disabled maxxing from LL which can be bad

• +1
No you will ruin your life taking that much money out lol

• +1
My cousin on my moms side is 6’6-6’7 I feel like a disappointment sometimes
Hes a deformed subhuman, 6’3 is perfect height you can just fraud it with lifts and any shoes

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and CoreSchizo
Just get the facial surgeries done, eye color and anymore height is cope

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and CoreSchizo

You won't get any of it.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
don't get the LL or at least make it the last thing you get

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and arabcelxxx
You won't get any of it.
I may not go through with leg lengthening, but I will get everything else, I've proved time and time again that I'm low inhib enough to do this. My dad has agreed to pay for two of the surgeries when I turn 18, and I'm 100% getting them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, CreepyJewel1 and ryuken

if you are subhuman and look absolutely dogshit why go even for more height?

I may not go through with leg lengthening, but I will get everything else, I've proved time and time again that I'm low inhib enough to do this. My dad has agreed to pay for two of the surgeries when I turn 18, and I'm 100% getting them.
faggot you are not even 18, please wait until your grow fully stops like 20-21.

y not

• +1
Imo just take out the loan

u should get quadlaterial LL

It will give u like 15cm which is like 6 inches

W dad

You’re gonna get one surgery here at the most kid