Should I take out a loan to do LL?

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Mentalmaxxer
Would it be worth it for a guy who is 5’6? I don’t really mind taking on the debt and spending the money. I’m not into cars, designer clothes, jewelry, or fancy foods so i don’t care about money other than having a place to live and food on the table.

Thoughts?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rea, thorns, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
5’6 to 5’11 frauded boyo u tell me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, thorns and RoyaleWithCheese
what surgeon/ country are you planning on getting it in

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Worth it i guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and RoyaleWithCheese
In the US with one of the more experienced ones. Not 100% sure which though. Possibly Paley.
very expensive. if your on cource to make a shit ton of money maybe but the intrest alone on a 100k loan would likey be 10-20k at the start and would quickly compound

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, RoyaleWithCheese and sickdawgie
very expensive. if your on cource to make a shit ton of money maybe but the intrest alone on a 100k loan would likey be 10-20k at the start and would quickly compound
Good point. However, I do work in tech so make decent money, also I could probably borrow part of the money from my family.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and heightmaxxing
Good point. However, I do work in tech so make decent money, also I could probably borrow part of the money from my family.
yeah save up a bit and try to get loan from family if their surporting. If you make alot and have good credit you could get low intrest as well tho but try to limit debt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, thorns and RoyaleWithCheese
yeah save up a bit and try to get loan from family if their surporting. If you make alot and have good credit you could get low intrest as well tho but try to limit debt
So hypothetically, if a shorter guy has the money to use an American doctor and can afford to take time off work, is doing LL basically a no-brainer? There are plenty of valid arguments NOT to do LL but they mostly revolve around 1) The price and 2) Getting butchered by a dishonest surgeon in Turkey or India.

• +1
  • So Sad
So hypothetically, if a shorter guy has the money to use an American doctor and can afford to take time off work, is doing LL basically a no-brainer? There are plenty of valid arguments NOT to do LL but they mostly revolve around 1) The price and 2) Getting butchered by a dishonest surgeon in Turkey or India.
depends how your pain tolerance. it will hurt for a long time but worth it for height imo. he got LL ten years ago and can do everything he could before the surgery
this guy is great for LL btw https://www.youtube.com/@Cyborg4Life

• +1
  • So Sad
instead you should invest all that time and money to max everything else LL is the last thing you should do if you max everything else and still get no bitches

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and thorns
instead you should invest all that time and money to max everything else LL is the last thing you should do if you max everything else and still get no bitches
Almost done maxxing my face and physique.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and TrueLooksMaxxer
  • +1
  • So Sad
What do you think about doing it twice to gain 4-5 inches as opposed to the typical 2-3?
best thing to do if you got the money. get double to result but about the same side effects.

• Love it
  • So Sad
best thing to do if you got the money. get double to result but about the same side effects.
What about “muh proportions”? Is that just cope by people who can’t afford LL? I’m sure someone who is 5’3 who adds 7” would no doubt look terrible. But would going from 5’6 to 5’11 be fine proportionswise?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
What about “muh proportions”? Is that just cope by people who can’t afford LL? I’m sure someone who is 5’3 who adds 7” would no doubt look terrible. But would going from 5’6 to 5’11 be fine proportionswise?
no its not cope, if you already have longish legs you're gonna look sudanese or you may also end up with t rex arms but it depends.
this guy for example still loks proportional, most of the times it isnt enough to ruin proportions

• +1
  • So Sad
no its not cope, if you already have longish legs you're gonna look sudanese or you may also end up with t rex arms but it depends.
View attachment 3028632 this guy for example still loks proportional, most of the times it isnt enough to ruin proportions
That guy also went from invisible to invisible

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, thorns and Donkeyballs
no just make some money gang

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, heightmaxxing, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
How tf u gonna get a loan in the first place? You're American right? They don't just hand out 100k loans like cheese.

Fuck it imma just go for LL femurs and tibias so I can be tall. Why tf not.

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Definitely

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and RoyaleWithCheese
Yeah but the only good ones are worth 100k dollars

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Get leg lengthening, Hand Legnthening, Torso Lengthening and at last dick Lengthening to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Rea
@5.5psl Any thoughts?

Getting height mogged sucks lol

do it if you have a stable high paying carrer. just be aware you cant get a mortgage until you pay this loan off because it is a large loan. i am the same height as you and will be doing LL after my HGH trial and after i graduate med school.

My plan is to get a mortgage on a 200-300k house, sell it, use 100-150k for LL, then the rest to buy another house so that I have somewhere to live.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and DonaldJTrump
Would it be worth it for a guy who is 5’6? I don’t really mind taking on the debt and spending the money. I’m not into cars, designer clothes, jewelry, or fancy foods so i don’t care about money other than having a place to live and food on the table.

Thoughts?
Find a good doctor in Turkey, will be much cheaper than in the US

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and DonaldJTrump
do it if you have a stable high paying carrer. just be aware you cant get a mortgage until you pay this loan off because it is a large loan. i am the same height as you and will be doing LL after my HGH trial and after i graduate med school.

My plan is to get a mortgage on a 200-300k house, sell it, use 100-150k for LL, then the rest to buy another house so that I have somewhere to live.
Current height? Age? Country?

Good point man. And I agree. At the same time, I’d rather be a 6’ rentcel than a 5’6 homeowner. Any day.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and LegitUser