Should i take probiotics together with doxycycline?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

gonna take 50mg twice a day doxy, should i take probiotics?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 55252
gonna take 50mg twice a day doxy, should i take probiotics?
Idk but topcial antibiotics are better, and once you gett off of antibiotics then you'll get acne again. It's a shit solution to acne. I stopped using lymecycline last week and im breaking out like crazy

Idk but topcial antibiotics are better, and once you gett off of antibiotics then you'll get acne again. It's a shit solution to acne. I stopped using lymecycline last week and im breaking out like crazy
i use duac cream but i got doxy prescribed for bacne, i cant use topical skincare on back lol, also its 50/50 it might come back or might now comeback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
yes at the very least the probiotics might seed some low scale good bacteria even in the presence of an antibiotic

but what's more important is that u follow a good healthy high fiber diet post antibiotics

most ppl are craving shit foods post antibiotics and repopulate their microbiome with bad bacteria when u just had the chance to start fresh with healthy foods and good bacteria

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, RoyaleWithCheese and Tai Lung
i use duac cream but i got doxy prescribed for bacne, i cant use topical skincare on back lol, also its 50/50 it might come back or might now comeback
never use antibiotics. they nuke ur gut micro biome, grows super bugs in your stomach, and lets parasites run rampant. the acne comes back worse after. just use beonzoyl peroxide wash on your back, panoxyl works well.

never use antibiotics. they nuke ur gut micro biome, grows super bugs in your stomach, and lets parasites run rampant. the acne comes back worse after. just use beonzoyl peroxide wash on your back, panoxyl works well.
doesnt come back worse, thats a myth.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and SubhumanCurrycel
my dermat prescribed it she said try it before accutane, if it reoccurs im going accutane
i’d recommend trying everything u can before accutane

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
there is nothing to try, doxy is the last thing
vitamin b5, glycolic acid, azelaic acid, fixing skin barrier, caveman routine?

• +1
my dermat prescribed it she said try it before accutane, if it reoccurs im going accutane
there’s also one called tretalysal i believe, should be good to try before accutane. It’s an antibiotic

• +1
Kefir and sauerkraut is a million times stronger and efficacious for fixing gut bacteria.