Should I take RAD 140?

C

coolass69

Iron
I turned 20 5 months ago and I already have a good base from training for a few years, Would taking it fuck up my natural test/endocrine system too much since im still relatively young?

I turned 20 5 months ago and I already have a good base from training for a few years, Would taking it fuck up my natural test/endocrine system too much since im still relatively young?

Post this here, they will pull you apart.

• JFL
Reactions: coolass69
It’s a SARM so you won’t have permanent suppression. Just take a pct and you should be fine.

Don’t listen to people on bodybuilding forums, they have the same mindset as bluepillers. “Don’t take SARMs because it can suppress you, I took them when I was 20 and got a top 1% body from them but I just got lucky. Be natty until you’re 30 bro.”

You should cycle Tribulus Terrestis for 8 weeks and then PCT with EAAs 7g ED

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and TeenagePharmacy
It’s a SARM so you won’t have permanent suppression. Just take a pct and you should be fine.

Don’t listen to people on bodybuilding forums, they have the same mindset as bluepillers. “Don’t take SARMs because it can suppress you, I took them when I was 20 and got a top 1% body from them but I just got lucky. Be natty until you’re 30 bro.”
True shit. Sadly most sources for PED advice are giga bluepilled and its making me way too high inhib to take it. I prob will tho

• +1
Reactions: karbo