Should I take SARMS at 17?

K

karson

Iron
Im currently 17, 179 cm(5'10) and 43 kg (139 lbs). I'm planning on taking LGD-4033, RAD-140, and YK-11 to bulk up. Is there any precautions I should be looking into before going ahead and purchasing and using these? Any extra supplements I should be taking? Will I die at 30? Also should I take capsules or stop being a pussy and just inject that shit.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Kofri727
Did you even try? Put on at least some mass at least at 17.

Im currently 17, 179 cm(5'10) and 43 kg (139 lbs). I'm planning on taking LGD-4033, RAD-140, and YK-11 to bulk up. Is there any precautions I should be looking into before going ahead and purchasing and using these? Any extra supplements I should be taking? Will I die at 30? Also should I take capsules or stop being a pussy and just inject that shit.
you arent gonna die unless you do something stupid but just take a look at some of the morons on this forum who experimented with hormones whilst growing and that should show you

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
you arent gonna die unless you do something stupid but just take a look at some of the morons on this forum who experimented with hormones whilst growing and that should show you
many descended hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: pslephant
Ideally, no, don't do drugs until 25, that's when brain development generally is complete.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No. 5’10 not even 140 JFL don’t fq yourself up even more dude