Should I talk to her.

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
Shes a hqnp mtb with nice bod and is just under 5’6

knew her since i was 14, she was kind off mean to me at first but after we got to talk 1 on 1 we quickly became friends and started messaging each other everyday, i was a simp and I was complimenting her all the time, she had a obese boyfriend who was 5’10 140 kg, only thing they did was kiss on the cheek and hug, at the end of the year they kind off got back together and I was heartbroken, but we still kept in touch as friends playing COD and fortnite all night through covid having deep and meaningful chats, and when that ended wed go out as group sometimes but know she was more flirtatious with me, I also ascended since last time i was 6’3.25 now and htn(used to be 6’0-1 and mtn) but being the autist i am didn’t capitalis on it. Since school ended 2 years ago we’ve only talked a few times and the last time was a year and a half ago but i still miss her and wanna restart our relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, cromagnon, Autismcel and 1 other person
I actually read this all, I regret it.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Or do it wtv. just make sure that you don't regret it

• +1
yea

• +1
Shes a hqnp mtb with nice bod and is just under 5’6

knew her since i was 14, she was kind off mean to me at first but after we got to talk 1 on 1 we quickly became friends and started messaging each other everyday, i was a simp and I was complimenting her all the time, she had a obese boyfriend who was 5’10 140 kg, only thing they did was kiss on the cheek and hug, at the end of the year they kind off got back together and I was heartbroken, but we still kept in touch as friends playing COD and fortnite all night through covid having deep and meaningful chats, and when that ended wed go out as group sometimes but know she was more flirtatious with me, I also ascended since last time i was 6’3.25 now and htn(used to be 6’0-1 and mtn) but being the autist i am didn’t capitalis on it. Since school ended 2 years ago we’ve only talked a few times and the last time was a year and a half ago but i still miss her and wanna restart our relationship.
No point

• +1
It’s been too long man, she’s probably found some other dude .
If i mog him womt she leave him for me, im sure they never did anything more sexual than a kiss on the cheek

If i mog him womt she leave him for me, im sure they never did anything more sexual than a kiss on the cheek
sure I’m sure :lul:, keep telling yourself that man. But let’s be real high chance he mogs you as usually women move onto better options

• +1
@Autismcel whats your say on this?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
How do I go about it?
Just a "hey" and then ask her how she has been doing
Once the convo gets dry/is finished tell her that you missed and ask her to link up

• +1
Honstley maybe you can hope for some delusional fantasy where you someone meet again at some later time. You know some Disney bullshit and she somehow never fucked a guy in between then.:lul:

• +1
Honstley maybe you can hope for some delusional fantasy where you someone meet again at some later time. You know some Disney bullshit and she somehow never fucked a guy in between then.:lul:
I mean we live in the middle east and shes takes religion pretty seriously, shes not a prude tho most are giga whores, also I doubt she can find someone who mogs me post ascension, not to sound like some narcy dalit:lul: but most guys here are brown, short and ugly and i am none of those but im not the richest and she always cared about money so i might have to settle for being her bull😔

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I mean we live in the middle east and shes takes religion pretty seriously, shes not a prude tho most are giga whores, also I doubt she can find someone who mogs me post ascension, not to sound like some narcy dalit:lul: but most guys here are brown, short and ugly and i am none of those but im not the richest and she always cared about money so i might have to settle for being her bull😔
Oh shit you live in the Middle East that makes things giga different. Your not competing against 6’4 white chads then instead uglier annd shorter versions of you. and high chance that she still is a virgin cause she hasent been brainwashed by the western promiscuity. So maybe you should try and talk to her again, do you live anywhere near her?

• +1
Oh shit you live in the Middle East that makes things giga different. Your not competing against 6’4 white chads then instead uglier annd shorter versions of you. and high chance that she still is a virgin cause she hasent been brainwashed by the western promiscuity. So maybe you should try and talk to her again, do you live anywhere near her?
Yeah man you couldnt imagine how easy it is and i look kinda caucasoid cause of my coloring, skull and chin, like 10 mins away, I remembered her cause i had a dream i was humping her in mcdonalds but then smashed her head against some glass and stomped it for some reason

Yeah man you couldnt imagine how easy it is and i look kinda caucasoid cause of my coloring, skull and chin, like 10 mins away, I remembered her cause i had a dream i was humping her in mcdonalds but then smashed her head against some glass and stomped it for some reason
Middle East is full of subhumans man don’t ever come to the west stay there and enjoy easy mode. look like Honstley yes talk to her again if you actually do like her, where you live I highly doubt she’s dating or dated anyone that mogged you

• +1
Middle East is full of subhumans man don’t ever come to the west stay there and enjoy easy mode. look like Honstley yes talk to her again if you actually do like her, where you live I highly doubt she’s dating or dated anyone that mogged you
Ill go for it tonight, thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
@Autismcel whats your say on this?
Kinda cucked to go after a girl who dated some1 you prolly know/knew

Also shit was a long ass time ago, it would be mad awkward if you talk to her and then find out that she has a bf now + she never cared to talk to you again

Since you're a slayer now ignore her tbh, find some1 better

• So Sad
Kinda cucked to go after a girl who dated some1 you prolly know/knew

Also shit was a long ass time ago, it would be mad awkward if you talk to her and then find out that she has a bf now + she never cared to talk to you again

Since you're a slayer now ignore her tbh, find some1 better
Its sad cause i really like her but this true.

• +1
You never shot your shot, also she was prolly a giga whore kissing that landwhale's cheek jfl, red flag
Yk i was gonna but my retarded 5’6 egyptian friend told her i like her and if she likes me and she said were just friends, total low iq move but what do expect from a fucking african, also she didn’t even kiss him she showed me old vids of them hugging and kissing probably just to piss me off and this was lo g before redpill and manipulation tactics went mainstream so shes just an evil cunt, yk maybe I need to take revenge, got any ideas?

• JFL
Yk i was gonna but my retarded 5’6 egyptian friend told her i like her and if she likes me and she said were just friends, total low iq move but what do expect from a fucking african, also she didn’t even kiss him she showed me old vids of them hugging and kissing probably just to piss me off and this was lo g before redpill and manipulation tactics went mainstream so shes just an evil cunt, yk maybe I need to take revenge, got any ideas?
Idk tbh, fighting a losing battle

Maybe give her the illusion that you wanna go back together..? And then cheat on her lol

• JFL
Idk tbh, fighting a losing battle

Maybe give her the illusion that you wanna go back together..? And then cheat on her lol
I was thinking if she has relationship ill break it up get into one with her cheat on her tell her old boyfriend she cheated on me and then her reputation ends up in the gutter

• JFL
I was thinking if she has relationship ill break it up get into one with her cheat on her tell her old boyfriend she cheated on me and then her reputation ends up in the gutter
Not even satan thought of this

• JFL