"should i tell my bf im not a virgin anymore?"

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
so theres a forum in my language, people ask all kinds of questions there
i always lurk the 'teen relationships' subforum and ive read the most blackpilling shit there

this time it was a 17yo girl asking if she should tell his Bf that shes actually not a virgin. they are about to have their first sex, and the guy (virgin) thinks she's also a virgin, when in reality, she was fucked by a random guy 2 years ago (AGE 15) "REALLY DRUNK" at a party
shes not worried about the honesty part, but about the fact that he may find this out since she wont bleed. shes not bothered by anything, except for the fact that he may find out jfl

this shit makes me sick. i just imagine getting a gf and being insanely obsessed with her (i rarely get crushes, im mostly uninterested in everyone, but when i do get one i get insane obsessed) and then finding out she had a past like this. i literally couldnt handle that man
tbh i just wanna looksmax, be a mogger and fuck sluts. feelings are not for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3702
If only 1 guy fucked her is not that bad nowadays

If only 1 guy fucked her is not that bad nowadays
if i ltr a cute shy looking introvert girl and it turns out some bad boy tall chadlite fucked her at some party im unironically killing her, and then roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2352, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Death to non virgin women

• +1
Reactions: karbo
if i ltr a cute shy looking introvert girl and it turns out some bad boy tall chadlite fucked her at some party im unironically killing her, and then roping
Lol you're delusional. Everyone likes to have fun...

In fact I'm surprised she's only been with 1 guy jfl

virgins will have nothing to compare you to and will mog you forever

girls who have slept with even one guy, there is always the chance you are worse and smaller than him in bed

do you wanna take that chance bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341