Should I tell my gf that I "cheated" on her? [GTFIH GTFIH GTFIH]

Should I tell my gf that I "cheated" on her?

• Yes (explain)

• No (explain)

• Other option (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
I didn't really cheat on her, we are only in a get-to-know-phase. But I lied to her and told her there was nothing with some girls. I really only want the best for her and me.

Yes:
  • We are only in a get-to-know phase
  • I really like her and want to tell her because she deserves better and I want to clear this out of my mind
  • I want to make her happy without lying to her ever again
No
  • She could break up with me
  • It could break her heart either way
  • Everything continues as it was, just not with the other girls
  • She could not want to fuck with me after I tell her that I'm not a virgin, because she is a virgin
I smoked some weed (cali) to socializemaxx with some friends earlier and overthought about this whole shit, if something in the thread doesn't make sense just tell me

@NZb6Air @PsychoH @TechnoBoss @infini @Gengar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PsychoH and NZb6Air
Yeah be a good person

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Jonas2k7
Don't tell her. You made a mistake that's not as bad as you think it is. It's not worth losing her over. Good luck bhai.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: psychomandible, StarvedEpi, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cooldude1231
I didn't really cheat on her, we are only in a get-to-know-phase. But I lied to her and told her there was nothing with some girls. I really only want the best for her and me.

Yes:
  • I really like her and want to tell her because she deserves better and I want to clear this out of my mind
No
  • She could not want to fuck with me after I tell her that I'm not a virgin, because she is a virgin
I smoked some weed (cali) to socializemaxx with some friends earlier and overthought about this whole shit, if something in the thread doesn't make sense just tell me

Having a gf and using org ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Don't tell her. You made a mistake that's not as bad as you think it is. It's not worth losing her over. Good luck bhai.
I love you bhai giga lifefuel

Foids don't deserve my honesty, right? She wouldn't look at me if I was just a bit worse looking

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Gengar
read it nigga it's not that long
I read it and i think you should tell her
I wouldnt want some roastie
She might dump u tho but i think u should tell her either way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Cheating is normal. In order to ascent you must always cheat on your girlfriend with different girl randomly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jattlife, StarvedEpi, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Nah dont tell her, she will always remember this + you kinda lied in the beginning so it may give her trust issues

• Hmm...
  • +1
I love you bhai giga lifefuel

Foids don't deserve my honesty, right? She wouldn't look at me if I was just a bit worse looking
I love you too bhai. :love:

Well, I can assure you she's hiding things from you as well. What is it exactly you're hiding from her? You can PM me if you want.

Had you not been in the early stages and you had a steady relationship then I would have answered differently though. Context matters.

• Love it
  • Woah
me when i catch @MA_ascender and @N1666

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666, MA_ascender and 1 other person

Yes:
No

Dont tell her.

• Hmm...
give her a facial then tell her right after

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer
Everyone should cheat in a relationship.

what is it?
i will consider doing this to my bitch but on the other side free food sounds good so far so maybe ill do it in near future and her blow game is also good, i dont want to lecture another hoe to not use teeth 100000 times a blow

• Hmm...