Should I text her first?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
What to text after I fucked up a date, I refused to hug her since she didn't initiate a kiss and I've got my narcissistic self hurt. She hasn't texted me since yesterday.

What should I text her without sounding desperate, needy or clingy, yet showing I care for her? I'll post screens of her response.

Last edited:
jfl at you retards. You've been reading too much redpill kys asap

she didn't initiate a kiss
Are you a fucking Brad Pitt or something?

So you even refused to hug her and now you expecting her to text you lol why the fuck would she text you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, middayshowers, Krezo and 4 others
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA and Pendejo
That's redpill dogshit, just text first it doesn't matter if the bitch likes you

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Are you a fucking Brad Pitt or something?

So you even refused to hug her and now you expecting her to text you lol why the fuck would she text you

I had girls kiss me on the first date, I thought hugs are friendzone singlas. But when I came home I checked my messenger again and this girl has initiated contact with me several times, even double texted. Seeing her just opening her arms for a embrace when the her bus came made me have a pua jerk reaction. I've expected at least a kiss and I maybe am the bastard here. JFL, I can't cope with this.

What to text after I fucked up a date, I refused to hug her since she didn't initiate a kiss and I've got my narcissistic self hurt. She hasn't texted me since yesterday.

What should I text her without sounding desperate, needy or clingy, yet showing I care for her? I'll post screens of her response.
Error 404 Kiss Was Not Initiated.

Ye ur supposed to text first unless ur chad cuz then they'll text first

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and SikKunt

Like I'm saying, this girl was the one that texted me first ; I took this as a green singal that she definitely wants me, sexually. It was the actual date we had that confused me when she didn't initiate a kiss, but a hug.

Last edited:
Send a dick pic

to think how i never messaged my ex pfft hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685