SHOULD I TEXT HER

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
She was the one that texted last

Last night she send a photo and then deleted it quick enough for me to get the nolti when i wake up but not see what the image was

Should i text her or nah?

What kind of stupid question is this? Text her and tell her to resend what she sent originally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, Darkeningstar, try2beme and 3 others
What kind of stupid question is this? Text her and tell her to resend what she sent originally.
You just don't get it:ROFLMAO:

Its a mind game

She clearly wants me to text her

You just don't get it:ROFLMAO:

Its a mind game

She clearly wants me to text her
So go ahead and do it. You think Chad has to try and play mind games? He texts when he wants to text. He doesn't think about this shit. Stop overthinking things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
Send a dick pic

• +1
Reactions: Rea
She obviously is using him for validation. Chads won’t get snaps deleted and infact the bitches will save them in chat.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
Text her and get straight to the point ask her to come over , or ask her on a date. Or your just wasting your time

She obviously is using him for validation. Chads won’t get snaps deleted and infact the bitches will save them in chat.
I love how this retard thinks he knows everything:ROFLMAO:
She just sent me a 3 paragraph text saying how much she missed me and how she wants to redo things