Should I Text This To My Oneitis?

Should I Text Her This?

• Total voters
T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I asked her on Tuesday when’s a good time on chat but I’m still left on delivered. Should I text her this: When you were looking forward to talking to the Princess all week but she doesn't want to chat with you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Isn’t she the one with a boyfriend?

Isn’t she the one with a boyfriend?
She’s single, but I am not sure of the nature of her relationship with that other guy. She calls him her “photographer” jfl. He’s not Chad tho, and if anything I think I actually mog him slightly.

She’s single, but I am not sure of the nature of her relationship with that other guy. She calls him her “photographer” jfl. He’s not Chad tho, and if anything I think I actually mog him slightly.
It’s concerning however that for at least 3 years they’ve been going on daytrips together where he has been taking photographs of her which she posts on social media. She’s never included a pic of herself with him on social media tho or made any reference to him on social media either.

Pls respawn boyos

I bet you texted her paragraphs like a complete unaware autist like you did the other girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, brainded, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
I bet you texted her paragraphs like a complete unaware autist like you did the other girl
I’ve done so in past ngl, but not in this particular situation. Should I send that text in the OP?

@goat2x @tapout @looksmaxxer234 @Original @Hozay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 8576, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Hozay and PYT
I’ve done so in past ngl, but not in this particular situation. Should I send that text in the OP?
nah just ask her why she is leaving you on read and tell her if you were a white chad she would be replying fast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7580 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Nigga its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6403 and ToursOverBoyo2020
on a real note if she isnt texting you back fast she probably doesn't want you

also jfl at calling any girl princess that isnt your ltr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 7580 and ToursOverBoyo2020
do better bro find more girls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and ToursOverBoyo2020
on a real note if she isnt texting you back fast she probably doesn't want you

also jfl at calling any girl princess that isnt your ltr
Feelsbadman. She calls herself princess. That’s her nickname. Should I send her that text?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
do better bro find more girls
It’s the same thing with every girl, this girl has at least hung out with me, taken pics with me, we’ve talked on phone, and we even went to amusement park together. I also feel so happy when I’m interacting with her. I’m hoping to buy time until I surgerymax and then at that point she’ll find me good looking.

• +1
It’s the same thing with every girl, this girl has at least hung out with me, taken pics with me, we’ve talked on phone, and we even went to amusement park together. I also feel so happy when I’m interacting with her. I’m hoping to buy time until I surgerymax and then at that point she’ll find me good looking.
try and invite them to yours to fuck

they'll be more inclined to be in a ltr with you after. you probably missed oppurtunities to kiss them or have sec with them

rn you're wasting time. escalate

try and invite them to yours to fuck

they'll be more inclined to be in a ltr with you after. you probably missed oppurtunities to kiss them or have sec with them

rn you're wasting time. escalate
We’re both Muslim tho. S*x outside of marriage is haram.

• Woah
Yeah, I’m a practicing Muslim so any s*xual acts before marriage is a haram.
then bring her home and give her a peck

i mean i dont know what else to say. tuff situation you are in brother

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
then bring her home and give her a peck

i mean i dont know what else to say. tuff situation you are in brother
Yeah it’s really a complicated situation because escalation in the way most people think about is not possible so I naturally become friend-zoned because well I can’t escalate jfl. Tbh, I don’t mind being “friend-zoned” as long as it’s a situation of mutual respect and we have a good time interacting with each other.

• Love it
Yeah it’s really a complicated situation because escalation in the way most people think about is not possible so I naturally become friend-zoned because well I can’t escalate jfl. Tbh, I don’t mind being “friend-zoned” as long as it’s a situation of mutual respect and we have a good time interacting with each other.
Mirin bro. Keep making threads if you nees help. I gotta sleep though. goodnight

• +1
Mirin bro. Keep making threads if you nees help. I gotta sleep though. goodnight
Thanks bro, appreciate the support and advice. Good night.

• Love it
OP you are a humongous cuck. this girl is whoring around with chads and you are orbiting her pathetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Taken pics together
Omg they definitely banged @TheCopefulCurry @sytyl [USER=8064]@NordicIranian

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, ToursOverBoyo2020 and sytyl
Taken pics together
Omg they definitely banged @TheCopefulCurry @sytyl [USER=8064]@NordicIranian
I’m Muslim, “banging” outside of marriage is Haram.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
But she’s probably banging chads
She’s Muslim tho. If she’s not a virgin then I will have lost all hope in humanity.

Most Muslim girls aren’t virgin

True, at least those who are Westernized. She seems different tho- she always dresses modestly, doesn't drink/go to parties, from a good family and has good relationship with her parents, doesn't curse, and she looks incredibly innocent.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Rofl dude are u serious 🤔 rule #1 for alpha males . NEVER ever double text .

Rofl dude are u serious 🤔 rule #1 for alpha males . NEVER ever double text .

I'm not an "alpha" male. I don't have the luxury of not double texting girls. if I don't double texts girls that means it's the end of the discussion.

• Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle
When you were looking forward to talking to the Princess all week but she doesn't want to chat with you.
1602203486244.gif

• So Sad