Should i train biceps everyday ?

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
mine doesnt grow i do bro split but feel one day is not enough to grow biceps and triceps should i do biceps and triceps one exercise each day

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Rhino LeFort
mine doesnt grow i do bro split but feel one day is not enough to grow biceps and triceps should i do biceps and triceps one exercise each day
do chest maybe ur gyno will go

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and Willmogulater
giphy.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
mine doesnt grow i do bro split but feel one day is not enough to grow biceps and triceps
Okay I’m not a gym expert but I had the same problem with my arms and I made this change and it worked for me: I switched from doing a split to just literally working out every muscle group for 3 days straight, taking a rest day, and repeating. I’ve seen much better gains this way

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Willmogulater
Okay I’m not a gym expert but I had the same problem with my arms and I made this change and it worked for me: I switched from doing a split to just literally working out every muscle group for 3 days straight, taking a rest day, and repeating. I’ve seen much better gains this way
u mean full body 3 days then rest and repeat ?

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
no you don't that much volume
u can do 2 times a week it's enough
anyways bro split sucks imo

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
fact

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Rhino LeFort
Agree 2x a week is good.
Wtf is bro split?
basically a split when you train body parts once per week and it looks like
monday chest
tuesday legs
wednesday shoulders
thursday back
friday arms

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Chinacurry
Doing an exercise each day wont allow for proper recovery. Just hit them both 4-6x a week and if u want to maximize, hit them on separate days and as the first exercise of ur workout.

Also do modded bro split,

Chest Bicep,
Back Bicep,
Legs + abs,
Sharms