Should I trenmaxx?

A

ASR

Iron
Should I use Trenbolone acetate at 500 mg per week to 1 g per week will it get me all kinds of pussy to pound day in and day out?

If you have good muscle insertions then yes

Good riddance to your hairline boyo

Don't do tren if you've never used gear before jfl. Especially a whole gram. If your body sucks at using gear, which you won't know until it's already too late, a gram of tren will kill you. Start with 500 mgs of test only per week to make sure your genetics for gear use aren't subhuman. Maybe add 100-200 mgs of tren per week in week 6 or something if you're not happy with your results on the test and absolutely insist on tren.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Don't do tren if you've never used gear before jfl. Especially a whole gram. If your body sucks at using gear, which you won't know until it's already too late, a gram of tren will kill you. Start with 500 mgs of test only per week to make sure your genetics for gear use aren't subhuman. Maybe add 100-200 mgs of tren per week in week 6 or something if you're not happy with your results on the test and absolutely insist on tren.
Ive used test for two weeks at 500mg. It does nothing much. It actually diminished my sex drive! I was way way way more hornier when I was natty!

Ive used test for two weeks at 500mg. It does nothing much. It actually diminished my sex drive! I was way way way more hornier when I was natty!
You got a fake or watered down product. 250 mgs of test enanthate every 3.5 days should reach peak serum concentration in 2-4 weeks and make you nigh uncontrollably horny.

Screenshot 2020 03 09 SteroidPlotter   Graph your cycle

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Yes aromasin(exemetsane) I legit got gyno after loke 10 hours of injecting 250mg of test e, and then I took aromasin
You might've overdone it with the aromasin, since crashed e2 is probably what killed your libido, but it looks like you're extremely sensitive to aromatization and probably aren't cut out to use gear. I don't see a trenbolone cycle that would make a horse cringe treating you any better than babby's first test cycle.

Tren is a meme steroid. A lot more mild steroids which won't give you fucked sides.

Tren is a meme steroid. A lot more mild steroids which won't give you fucked sides.
I think OP would be better off trying SARMs.

This is the worst place to seek steroid advice. Go to reddit r/steriods