Should I trust my Family Doctor?

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
I went today so she can check my temples to see if they're thinning.

She checked my scalp with gloves and said she sees no thinning and that I don't have to worry about, she also said that the thin hair in my temples are genetic and the reason why I don't have a square/straight hairline. Basically telling me that I have a shit hairline genetics.

Now, I don't know if I should trust her or not, should I go to a derma to triple check? Am I going crazy?

It would be super awkard to ask her for a derma referral because I don't trust her medical opinion.

Pics of my sand shit hairline.
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-norwood-stage-am-i-should-i-go-on-fin.159034/#post-2694322
https://looksmax.org/threads/can-i-restore-my-temples.125917/

Although she said to keep an eye on it.

@EktoPlasma what you think?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Ofc not. I was noorwood 2 and they said i was fine lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Warlow, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Is there balding history in your family?

Bullshit. Doctors are blue pilled they don't care about aesthetic reasoning they said I wasn't thinning if I lifted my hair you'd see recession
Go to a dermatologist and see what they say about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I went today so she can check my temples to see if they're thinning.

She checked my scalp with gloves and said she sees no thinning and that I don't have to worry about, she also said that the thin hair in my temples are genetic and the reason why I don't have a square/straight hairline. Basically telling me that I have a shit hairline genetics.

Now, I don't know if I should trust her or not, should I go to a derma to triple check? Am I going crazy?

It would be super awkard to ask her for a derma referral because I don't trust her medical opinion.

Pics of my sand shit hairline.
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-norwood-stage-am-i-should-i-go-on-fin.159034/#post-2694322
https://looksmax.org/threads/can-i-restore-my-temples.125917/

Although she said to keep an eye on it.

@EktoPlasma what you think?
No i can see that you are norwooding. How old are you OP, cuz there is also natural norwooding that comes with age.

Don't ever listen to doctors they are all idiots who don't know shit. Prescribe your own medication, we know more than most doctors anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Entschuldigung, sytyl and 2 others
Is there balding history in your family?
Yes, maternal granfather was fully bald at 35 (brutal), brother is NW2 at early 30's.

My dad is NW1 (mature high hairline) in his 30s and I think he still had hair until he became old as hell so I don't he has the gene.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
No i can see that you are norwooding. How old are you OP, cuz there is also natural norwooding that comes with age.
Just turned 20 two weeks ago. I'm also an inbred sand rat, she said different men have different hairlines.

Just turned 20 two weeks ago. I'm also an inbred sand rat, she said different men have different hairlines.
Ah i wouldnt trust a female jfl. You can hope on fin if you want, but don't wait to long. It can become really bad. Also lower stress. Its a multiplier

Don't ever listen to doctors they are all idiots who don't know shit. Prescribe your own medication, we know more than most doctors anyways
Let's not go that far. Doctor's are usually bullshit on "Aesthetics" usually what they say is that " You look great and fine to me!" . Doctors are very versed in their own profession whether it's heart surgery etc.

Forgot to add that I loose no hair in the shower or when I touching my hair.

Forgot to add that I loose no hair in the shower or when I touching my hair.
Mogger I'm losing 300+ hairs a day in the shower

What is the balding history of your father, uncles on both sides of the family as well as grandfathers?

If they started norwooding in their mid 20s I would start fin soon... I've made plenty of posts on my experience on fin.

Yes, maternal granfather was fully bald at 35 (brutal), brother is NW2 at early 30's.

My dad is NW1 (mature high hairline) in his 30s and I think he still had hair until he became old as hell so I don't he has the gene.
Idk hairline looks weird but ok atm

What is the balding history of your father, uncles on both sides of the family as well as grandfathers?

If they started norwooding in their mid 20s I would start fin soon... I've made plenty of posts on my experience on fin.
Dad balded naturally, I think he was NW in his early 40s?

Grandad was fully bald, brother is NW2 at early 30s.

Uncles vary from not balding to balding.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Idk hairline looks weird but ok atm
The thing is that the temples look okay when I buzzcut/short hair.

I will ask for a deferral if it gets worst. Those pics are 6 months old and it still looks the same.

Dad balded naturally, I think he was NW in his early 40s?

Grandad was fully bald, brother is NW2 at early 30s.

Uncles vary from not balding to balding.
You'll probably start balding then in your late 20s/early 30s. From the pictures your temples looked alright but I'd keep an eye on it.

@EktoPlasma @sytyl can I PM you a video of me moving my temples around?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and sytyl
@EktoPlasma @sytyl can I PM you a video of me moving my temples around?
sure, but imo your temples look fine for now... though it could get worse quick hence keeping an eye on it every month is a good idea

@Golang saw the vid, the hair is certainly thinning/weaker there but it looks fine/not receeding imo