Should I trust the school finance program

kalluss

kalluss

"Restarting in 12 minutes and 58 seconds"
They give us I think 4-3 times a week a class about finance and how to invest kinda stekchy should I trust it my school is a public school btw

• +1
Reactions: BrianMoser
They give us I think 4-3 times a week a class about finance and how to invest kinda stekchy should I trust it my school is a public school btw
most of them are liars if they knew how to invest and gain money they wouldn't be teachers in a public school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Swarthy Knight and kalluss
Would you really listen to the advice of a guy teaching you how to make money while making 50k a year and driving some piece of shit toyota

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, jué, ryuken and 2 others
most of them are liars if they knew how to invest and gain money they wouldn't be teachers in a public school
The teacher claims he makes more than 120k but get fuckrd by taxes the system itself is weird

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Would you really listen to the advice of a guy teaching you how to make money while making 50k a year and driving some piece of shit toyota
what’s wrong with toyota

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, ryuken and castizo
The teacher claims he makes more than 120k but get fuckrd by taxes the system itself is weird
teachers make like 40k a year if hes actually making 3 times what teachers make than he wouldnt be a teacher

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
-gambler

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo and kalluss
teachers make like 40k a year if hes actually making 3 times what teachers make than he wouldnt be a teacher
No it’s like 100k but 60-50k after taxes and shit

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Collage is a scam if you ask me, don’t know your current situation but school tells you many lies while growing up. So I wouldn’t fully embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and castizo
If you want to win the lottery you have to make the money to buy the ticket first, think about this for a second and really deep what it means

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser, kalluss and ryuken
Collage is a scam if you ask me, don’t know your current situation but school tells you many lies while growing up. So I wouldn’t fully embrace it.
Grade 12 I’m from Canada

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser and castizo
They got a raise last year because of protest

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
that's fake i had a business teacher in caranda she told me she makes 250k a year and she works as a teacher in a public school they just lie

• +1
that's fake i had a business teacher in caranda she told me she makes 250k a year and she works as a teacher in a public school they just lie
He showed us it’s public I exaggerated a bit but it’s definitely between 60-70k CA

He showed us it’s public I exaggerated a bit but it’s definitely between 60-70k CA
eh i dont think investing can make you that much maybe but im not sure i used to invest around 2 years ago. maybe i was doing it wrong

• +1
eh i dont think investing can make you that much maybe but im not sure i used to invest around 2 years ago. maybe i was doing it wrong
I mean most things he said was water and the rest is just basic shit nothing that I didn’t know tbh

I mean most things he said was water and the rest is just basic shit nothing that I didn’t know tbh
stay on org than :lul: teaches you the same thing

• JFL
me too lol i literally took 2 years of business class and learned nothing from it
2 year wasted and a wallet draining it’s like buying a top red pill course just to never get laid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rrm_ss2
2 year wasted and a wallet draining it’s like buying a top red pill course just to never get laid jfl
fr lol its like they just wanna make a class for anything nowadays

• +1
fr lol its like they just wanna make a class for anything nowadays
I mean they just have nothing else to do other THEN CARE ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I mean they just have nothing else to do other THEN CARE ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS
fr lol there is literally homeless people everywhere i go in canada

• +1
fr lol there is literally homeless people everywhere i go in canada
Because of taxes if you have 100k they reduce it to 50k or something lower if an correct

Plus every other taxes like the for the old ppl and stuff like that

Because of taxes if you have 100k they reduce it to 50k or something lower if an correct
exactly lol justin trudeau really fucked up this country

• +1
exactly lol justin trudeau really fucked up this country
I really hope they elected someone with a brain I swear I’m just gonna go in Amsterdam or UAE

I really hope they elected someone with a brain I swear I’m just gonna go in Amsterdam or UAE
im traveling to turkey soon first to get surgeries and i dont think its as fucked up as canada

• +1
canada was actually good but indians fucked it up

• +1
im traveling to turkey soon first to get surgeries and i dont think its as fucked up as canada
Turkey is nice I don’t get why turcs moves to Germany

yes but hes was the reason Indians came here they literally took all the jobs and houses everything is like 20 times more expensive now because of them

• +1
yes but hes was the reason Indians came here they literally took all the jobs and houses everything is like 20 times more expensive now because of them
He fucking allowed 1m of Indian to 2008-2022 the country is fucking and were only talking about regular immigrants not illegal or refugees

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
He fucking allowed 1m of Indian to 2008-2022 the country is fucking and were only talking about regular immigrants not illegal or refugees
ye homeless people started to appear after those niggers came in they literally took all the jobs and houses like they literally destroyed our country and they think we just hate them because were racist

• +1
ye homeless people started to appear after those niggers came in they literally took all the jobs and houses like they literally destroyed our country and they think we just hate them because were racist
We engineers and shheet

Be a tranny, open a of, and u making more than all your teachers jfl

• +1