should I try escape/delete .org once I get a gf

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
I feel like I’ll try and mostly likely won’t succeed, but either way I want to change as a person honestly but I feel like I’m stuck here until I ascend to my maximum potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, majesticincel and optimisticzoomer
no youll never be sexy enough

• +1
Reactions: watah and manletmogger
dont let her find it or its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and deadstock
htn lowiqcel manlet

over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, watah and manletmogger
dont let her find it or its over
My irls have found it it’s too late they already have countless of gifs of the things I’ve sent on here and probably stalk my posts

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Andremln, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
htn lowiqcel manlet

over
I actually hate waking up a short male it hurts, and I remember the fact that I have a disgusting personality and I am just ficked in the head

I actually hate waking up a short male it hurts, and I remember the fact that I have a disgusting personality and I am just ficked in the head
atleast ur htn, most manlets dont have that privileige. Have you been mocked for your height before?
i remember when i was 5'6 i was mocked for it a few times but at 5'7, nobody cares about it at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and manletmogger
atleast ur htn, most manlets dont have that privileige. Have you been mocked for your height before?
i remember when i was 5'6 i was mocked for it a few times but at 5'7, nobody cares about it at all
yeah many times, alot of people said haha "bro just get some sleep and u will grow, also mocking my infras too without them realising" or like "bro got nerfed so hard by his height"

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yeah many times, alot of people said haha "bro just get some sleep and u will grow, also mocking my infras too without them realising" or like "bro got nerfed so hard by his height"
atleast tallfags can't comprehend a manlet's beauty. Unironically being manlet is ideal for a good face. it's way more common to see manlets with good face than a tallfag with a good face. 70% of tallfags ive seen aren't even average looking and the rare few that are, tend to be barely average looking bc of simple shit like hair and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
atleast tallfags can't comprehend a manlet's beauty. Unironically being manlet is ideal for a good face. it's way more common to see manlets with good face than a tallfag with a good face. 70% of tallfags ive seen aren't even average looking and the rare few that are, tend to be barely average looking bc of simple shit like hair and stuff.
Yeah, but imagine tall and htn life on easy mode I swear.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Yeah, but imagine tall and htn life on easy mode I swear.
if it makes you feel any better, there was a tall htn i know who got friendzoned by a htb by a sub5 fatcel tallcel

• JFL
Having a gf is not a good goal

And no, .org mogs. Better than rotting on insta or tiktok or whatever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, watah and manletmogger
My irls have found it it’s too late they already have countless of gifs of the things I’ve sent on here and probably stalk my posts
How did they find out ?

I feel like I’ll try and mostly likely won’t succeed, but either way I want to change as a person honestly but I feel like I’m stuck here until I ascend to my maximum potential.
use your 2 yearly self bans, so you can only get unbanned first of january 2026 (if you get a gf 2025)

• +1
u should escape now its a useless forum

• +1
if it makes you feel any better, there was a tall htn i know who got friendzoned by a htb by a sub5 fatcel tallcel
lol I don’t even have htns where I live I think there’s only 2 in my year at most

How did you know that they’ve found out about your account ?
They sent me pictures and started sending random gifs of me doing weird shut hahah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and Nick.Harte
I have a gf and i still use this, if you really swallowed the blackpill you will not give a fuck about your future gf incase you get one.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Probably

• +1
If u find a girl in the US, there is atleast a 50% chance u will breakup/divorce and end up here again