should I try fraud to 200cm?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
rn i'm about 191cm barefoot, 195 with shoes. Should I buy some lifts or elevator shoes to make me 200cm? I like height mogging people already but it would feel amazing walking past people towering over them like a giant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, FreakkForLife, Growth Plate and 2 others
didnt you make this thread the other day nigga. You're 6ft4. You've already reached maximum stats for height. Now you need looks. If you are not getting laid like crazy at 6ft 4, then your face and/or physique is the problem. u dont need more height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Skywalker, ProCoper and 7 others
didnt you make this thread the other day nigga. You're 6ft4. You've already reached maximum stats for height. Now you need looks. If you are not getting laid like crazy at 6ft 4, then your face and/or physique is the problem. u dont need more height
real

partially right

if he was 6’8 there would be lots of midgets who would go up to him asking if his dick was as tall as he was

but doesn’t increase general smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ....
cope. if you're not trying to max out every possible stat are you really looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You're already maxed out in height. Your height gauge bar is already full at 6ft 4. If you become 6ft 5 it will still remain full, it doesn't change anything

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
shrek GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Stopping@Nothing19
dudes need 5 things to massively slay in every club everywhere

1. decent height (got it covered)
2. hair
3. frame
4. non-recessed jaw
5. non nt

I'm 6ft 1 with lifts and thats more than enough with the rest, for you it should be tutorial mode

how tf do yall be going up 1.75 inches everytime you put on shoes? do you just abuse air max all the time, even af1s don't give that much height

yeah just wear stilts

isnt 2 m ogre tier height? honestly 195 is ideal height imo

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
isnt 2 m ogre tier height? honestly 195 is ideal height imo
it's not ogre tier if you don't got a deformed face or shit body due to your height
if a normal Chad just got scaled up to 2 meters and maintained his face and physique then he would be god. let's not cope
2 meters really isn't anything crazy. Most apartment doors here in the US are still slightly taller than that jfl
It's all about what number your height starts with. If it starts with 5, you're failoed. Ofc the failo doesn't really exist that seriously when you're at least average height with a good face but again let's not cope and acknowledge there's at least a small failo at even 5'11" just because it starts with a 5 because foids are retarded. 6' is where you start sounding like a real man or whatever in most countries (inb4 fucking avg zoomer is 6'1" in the US retards. And yes I know it doesn't mean anything in Scandanavia because it's avg there. I live in the US). 7' is when you start sounding ogreish, but obv it won't be a real failo as long as you're a Chad with a great body at that height, there will be height fetishists for you, but I'm sure this is where some women start to say "too tall" and sex becomes much more difficult the taller you get from here and achieving this height is usually due to excess growth hormone genetic mutation tumor type shit jfl. Women are very arbitrary and the number your height starts with is a big factor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and moggerlitemaxcel
it's not ogre tier if you don't got a deformed face or shit body due to your height
if a normal Chad just got scaled up to 2 meters and maintained his face and physique then he would be god. let's not cope
2 meters really isn't anything crazy. Most apartment doors here in the US are still slightly taller than that jfl
It's all about what number your height starts with. If it starts with 5, you're failoed. Ofc the failo doesn't really exist that seriously when you're at least average height with a good face but again let's not cope and acknowledge there's at least a small failo at even 5'11" just because it starts with a 5 because foids are retarded. 6' is where you start sounding like a real man or whatever in most countries (inb4 fucking avg zoomer is 6'1" in the US retards. And yes I know it doesn't mean anything in Scandanavia because it's avg there. I live in the US). 7' is when you start sounding ogreish, but obv it won't be a real failo as long as you're a Chad with a great body at that height, there will be height fetishists for you, but I'm sure this is where some women start to say "too tall" and sex becomes much more difficult the taller you get from here and achieving this height is usually due to excess growth hormone genetic mutation tumor type shit jfl. Women are very arbitrary and the number your height starts with is a big factor
6’4 is idea, u gain no extra smv from being any taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Growth Plate
6’4 is idea, u gain no extra smv from being any taller
At 2 inches from ideal, I'll start doing heightmaxxing for poor

@AscendingHero @FreakkForLife help me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
no....its not enough....you need @Amnesia tier quadruple elevators, to go to 205 cm, at least