should i try fuck a girl that likes me?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
this girl in my class addmited she likes me and always touches me and flirts and says hi to me

do i try fuck her or something? we are both 16 she isn't the most attractive she would be called ugly here but she is white, and slim and her face isn't terrible do i do it?

any advice or stories from a similar situation

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Syndicate and Deleted member 10413
Of course??

Am I missing something

Eliot Rodgers literally murdered people because he wasn't in your position

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, conormcmogger, StephIsCold and 10 others
Of course
i don't think she has a good body, no tits or ass but i am borderline subhuman and should be happy anything finds me remotely attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 11748, sensei and 1 other person
dn r but yes

show pics
i don't have social media, she died her hair very blonde and has a 4/10 face i would say, maybe 5/10 irl she doesn't have very big tits or good ass or anything

• +1
Reactions: sensei
do it or higher chance of future ER imo

do it or higher chance of future ER imo
we are both white and both naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes no asian dna in either of us

if i had a child i would make sure it has a perfect enviroment and shit like that and give it hgh once puberty kicks in it also would be going outside everyday and no video games or movies and would be taught the blackpill from the age of 12

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Kmscurry and Syndicate
Do you feel attracted to her? If so, then it's time for sex!

I regret not being with some girls who liked me, so think about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Do you feel attracted to her? If so, then it's time for sex!

I regret not being with some girls who liked me, so think about it
yes but she has no ass or tits and i think she is a virgin and shit like that but she would be very easy to have sex with her

this girl in my class addmited she likes me and always touches me and flirts and says hi to me

do i try fuck her or something? we are both 16 she isn't the most attractive she would be called ugly here but she is white, and slim and her face isn't terrible do i do it?

any advice or stories from a similar situation
do u want to? then yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I don't know how popular you are, op. If you are popular and can choose i would say no,unless you want to have a harem or just some sex. If you struggle to get girls i would say yes. Lots of users here are depressed cause they didn't get teen love and you are only young once.

• +1
do u want to? then yes
yes but i don't know how to approach the situation, i don't really use social media and she thinks i don't like her back but her friends are urgeing me to get close with her

should i just tell her to meetup after school and then take her to some bushes and ell her to get undressed and fuck her

yes but she has no ass or tits and i think she is a virgin and shit like that but she would be very easy to have sex with her
And what changes if she has no butt or breasts?
And it will still take her virginity

Obviously you must have sex with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 10615
I don't know how popular you are, op. If you are popular and can choose i would say no,unless you want to have a harem or just some sex. If you struggle to get girls i would say yes. Lots of users here are depressed cause they didn't get teen love and you are only young once.
i don't want to miss out on teen love, the pill sounds extremley brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Either Low T or retarded for asking this question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
yes but i don't know how to approach the situation, i don't really use social media and she thinks i don't like her back but her friends are urgeing me to get close with her

should i just tell her to meetup after school and then take her to some bushes and ell her to get undressed and fuck her
lmao

no

You invite her home for netflix n chill, then when the movie starts you start feeling her up. One thing leads to another you'll have sex.

• +1
also guys i can't get erections propley anymore so yeah thats another problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
fuck and dump

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 10615