optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 18153
bump

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
you wiuld have to increase the dose somehwat, dhtgel works for sure, and then styff like tren and maybe masteron or something that androgenic

you wiuld have to increase the dose somehwat, dhtgel works for sure, and then styff like tren and maybe masteron or something that androgenic
If dht gel is the same as topical testosterone, I was thinking of that. But don't know where to buy it + don't want to ruin natural test production. HCG works for penis growth, just slightly less

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
administrated intramuscularly
if you believe you can put a needle into your dick, then you're getting a gigacock :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

these hormone therapies only work if you have had serious deficiencies in puberty/during development. If you had a normal (not even high) ammount of test, dht, hgh etc you will have hit your genetic maximal penis size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 8988
Anything smaller than 8 inch is micro penis. So yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
9x7 or kys
legit. I shit bigger than that every day + i see all these vids with tiny girls taking dicks as big as their arm like it's nothing. "too big" is probably a huge cope. I am a virgin tho so not the best source of info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 20370
legit. I shit bigger than that every day + i see all these vids with tiny girls taking dicks as big as their arm like it's nothing. "too big" is probably a huge cope. I am a virgin tho so not the best source of info
watch dredd vs coco lovelock
9x7 cock in 4'10 blonde pussy
:soy:

watch dredd vs coco lovelock
9x7 cock in 4'10 blonde puss
:soy:
honestly tho in dred's videos most girls dont take him fully. Most of the time its like 3/4rths at most, often times half. His girth is probably great tho. Tbh 9x7 might actually be too much. 8x6 is very good tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
honestly tho in dred's videos most girls dont take him fully. Most of the time its like 3/4rths at most, often times half. His girth is probably great tho. Tbh 9x7 might actually be too much. 8x6 is very good tho
i just want a goliath cock for girls to worship:feelswah:

The not taking all of it might just be because they arent at maximum horiness tho. Also, it is still good to have as long of a dick as possible for visual halo + you cant ever get your entire shaft in pussy during real sex anyway (thighs, ass, balsack gets in the way) so having a longer dick is still beneftitial becaues of that