Should I try slay ltbs and mtbs to get experience

chad8281828

chad8281828

Iron
I’m currently talking to 2 mtbs and 1 ltbs who are all head over heels for me but are all a 30 mins travel away

Should I just slay them all to get experience (I’m 18) to higher my bodycount or is it pointless?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, curryascenderr and Suns9999
beyond fucking stupid thread

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
fuck you and your obvious humble brags nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Experience?

• +1
Reactions: chad8281828
Same situation as I'm chadlite or htn 5"6 so so ugly women would simp from facial rarity but high smv women wouldn't consider me as I'd destroy their bloodline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chad8281828 and Suns9999
Same situation as I'm chadlite or htn 5"6 so so ugly women would simp from facial rarity but high smv women wouldn't consider me as I'd destroy their bloodline.
I make plans w them but then the day comes and im not bothered travelling a distance for some mid pussy but then I think I should to boost my numbers

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I make plans w them but then the day comes and im not bothered travelling a distance for some mid pussy but then I think I should to boost my numbers
I'm on 25 days bro im a hungry dog and I stare down every woman I see

What apps? Or insta? How you getting this attention

• +1
I'm on 25 days bro im a hungry dog and I stare down every woman I see

What apps? Or insta? How you getting this attention
Snapchat quick add .The conversion rate is low tho .You could add 50 and then get talking to 3 or 4 mtbs and the rest are subs . Make a good profile on insta too and add a load of girls that would help too

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m currently talking to 2 mtbs and 1 ltbs who are all head over heels for me but are all a 30 mins travel away

Should I just slay them all to get experience (I’m 18) to higher my bodycount or is it pointless?
Take a decision for yourself and grow a pair
IMO you don't need to unless you know you are bad at sex
don't do it if you're a virgin, you should lose it with someone special (basic spirituality)

• +1