Should i try therapy again?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Last time i just trolled the entire time because i was forced to go, but theres free therapists at my uni i can talk to and try to learn how normies think

I feel like they might just try to bluepill me on everything, is it worth it?:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, pneumocystosis, aleksander and 7 others
Last time i just trolled the entire time because i was forced to go, but theres free therapists at my uni i can talk to and try to learn how normies think

I feel like they might just try to bluepill me on everything, is it worth it?:feelswhy:
:lul:🫵
nigga considering to go to therapy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, not__cel, aleksander and 8 others
free therapist are aint worth shit blud thats a fact unfortunately , private therapist are might be okay but there are also worthless in that category too. I mean if they are free earn govermant money which is super low they also do private "lessons" which are 60 euro minimum if I were one of these therapist I wouldnt care for the free lessons also :lul:

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, mewingmaxxer, Clavicular and 1 other person
Go if you don't expect much.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
this might be the biggest fakecel this forum has ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, proxyy, Zeta and 9 others

you're already a normie tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Aero, delonisliterallyme and 1 other person
or better yet record yourself trolling one, upload to youtube and get rich

dnrd but can u send me the video of that girl giving you head? thanks chad

good idea actually thanks imma try it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and PsychoH
what he's gon tell you? That looks dont matter?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Clavicular

therapy is cope, from someone who has been to it

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and Clavicular
fakecel just f off.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klimo, Clavicular and delonisliterallyme
just record the sessions to make some reps on here

• +1

do it and post it on ur channel

• +1

make a vid on yt with a bluepill therapist ez 10k+ views

• +1

They will try to bluepill u I’ve been to a couple. Always the same.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Clavicular
If u want to learn how to be a normie learn to copy and just copy everything they do go out in social settings. Every interaction imitate them, the vibe and the words etc

• +1
post the sessions on yt

Nah shit is a waste of time

Are you a chad?

no its very gay

A hard no.

therapy made me feel worse

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
only u can help urself . maybe u can use therapy for this if ur trying to . but idk what u would be trying to fix

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Clavicular

Depends what is your therapists medical degree

Because if she is able to prescribe medication then just lie to her to get free drugs:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Nah, therapists are either abused dogs themselves or live in fantasy world. Either way they will just refer to some book and give you copy paste responses. if you want to learn how normies think then just say/do things and observe their reaction.

• +1

I am unironcally semi pro at numerology and zodiac

Many good accurate readings

Makes it very easy to see your strong suits and flaws

Send ur birthday in dms and I'll tell you what you need to address

And I'm curious if you got main character numbers, which are legit a thing 😭

I feel like they might just try to bluepill me on everything, is it worth it?
You should go. My parents signed me up and forced me to go, I have my third session today at 6pm so far just talked to her about looksm/psl and how its affected my life

No.

Only point is so you can get a referral to an actual psychiatrist to get on drugs (if that's what you want). For those though you have to be high IQ and lie to ensure you get put on the drugs you want.

There are probably people on this forum who can give better advice than any therapist.

Normies aren't a homogonous group. And therapy won't teach you how they think.

Look at popular posts on reddit/Tick-tock if you want to see how different normie groups think, in a more time effective way. That would be more accurate than getting one rando therapists opinions.
If you want to clarify your thoughts, just do journaling.

Write down your thoughts and feelings, and consider different perspectives.

argue with him, like listen to him then if you dont agree on his opinion ask him why he thinks like that or smth.