Should I try to become a politician?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I have been unemployed for 5 years and dropped out of school back then. I turned 27 in April.

I didn’t want to start an apprenticeship because there were none that interested me a lot and the few that did were in other cities and I would have had to even get in debt to do them and maybe not even gotten a job afterwards.

I also didn’t like getting up in the morning and wage slaving for pennies so I just became a NEET.

Now I‘m tired of this lifestyle and want a girlfriend who is my looksmatch at least. I won’t settle for less. (6‘3, blue eyes, dishwater blonde hair, 6,5-7/10 face).

I considered moving to Japan to slay there and have tons of options but I don’t wanna work for minimum wage there or have to rely on some sugar mama.

My mom has a friend and her husband is apparently a politician in this right wing party called AfD in Germany. I voted for that party a couple years ago and I sympathize the most with them out of all the parties in Germany so I am thinking about joining myself.

My mom‘s friend‘s husband might help me and perhaps I can become his assistant or something and then become a politician in that party myself.

My resume sucks since I have zero work experience but they might overlook that. And with connections I might be able to advance.

I just want that 10K salary and 6.3K pension you get after being a politician for 4 years. Also some way to meet women easier and whatever other benefits there are.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Rea, bloomercel and 3 others
I think this is the move. Go for it.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
27 and a loser

where’s your dad btw? never had one im guessing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior and Rea
im also oldcel zoomer. entertainment/politics depends on skull size and height. i just joined a lodge and oldcels cant get enuf of me. will be good for biz

Last edited:
German RW is a good option nowadays. What do you think about the Jews?

27 is also the best age for roping, though.

27 and a loser

where’s your dad btw? never had one im guessing
He got divorced when I was like 6 because he was extremely jealous and called prostitutes on the phone for like 5 years. Lol

Last edited:
German RW is a good option nowadays. What do you think about the Jews?

27 is also the best age for roping, though.
RW? What‘s that. As for Jews, I hate them with a passion.

I‘m too narcissistic and like video games too much to kill myself I could also go to Asia and get tons of women there if made the effort to live there.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
RW? What‘s that. As for Jews, I hate them with a passion.

I‘m too narcissistic and like video games too much to kill myself I could also go to Asia and get tons of women there if made the effort to live there.
Right wing. History repeats itself, if you know what I mean.