Should I try to get a couger

MumbaiGladiator

MumbaiGladiator

Iron
Alright I dont wanna be a wageslave so Im thinking maybe If I can date a couger or you know an old bitch about to die and just wait for her to die. You know just like an old lady with money is this a good idea?

I know alot of women do this for older guys so maybe It could work for me, I dont think I look good enough to get something crazy rich but maybe she will be open to it because shes getting attention from a younger guy.

My only problem is I dont want to have sex with an old lady so even If I was able to get with a rich cougar would she want be to have sex with her, kiss her and shit?

Im also not too fond of the idea of her old worn out teeth and mouth on my cock either so tell me if this is a good idea and if it could possibly work

nigga of course you need to have sex with her if you want her money??? you expect her to be like oh yeah lets give my fortune to this little .org retard?

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxDC
nigga of course you need to have sex with her if you want her money??? you expect her to be like oh yeah lets give my fortune to this little .org retard?
what if she's like 70 or something wouldn't her libido be super low to the point where she does not want to have sex

niggas will do anything but get a job