Should I try to looksmax during my stay in Japan or foodie max

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I desperately want to become better looking and attract a Japanese girl but I feel like I’m missing out by not trying all of the different restaurants/snacks

looksmax you obama looking autist

Food

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Just eat all the Wagyu beef you can

Starving yourself isn't going to attract Japanese Women anytime soon

Enjoy

NPCmax and looksmax

You are decent looking, no need to dwell over looksmax. I wonder how you plan to looksmax in <month anyways. I am not sure why you have no success with girls in Japan. Dare I say its you personality? Maybe ur boring or suck at socializing? IDK... Maybe Japanese girls are not into foreighn guys or you just got unlucky. Just enjoy your time and stop crying.

NPCmax and looksmax

What do you mean by NPCmax
You are decent looking, no need to dwell over looksmax. I wonder how you plan to looksmax in <month anyways. I am not sure why you have no success with girls in Japan. Dare I say its you personality? Maybe ur boring or suck at socializing? IDK... Maybe Japanese girls are not into foreighn guys or you just got unlucky. Just enjoy your time and stop crying.

I look like shit

no reason to looksmax for short period of time, especially in vacation, ur not gonna see any results (assuming ur staying there not 2 long)

no reason to looksmax for short period of time, especially in vacation, ur not gonna see any results (assuming ur staying there not 2 long)

One month

Had some ramen and sushi and regret the hell out of it. I want to make progress towards my goals now. I’m sick of being invisible and lonely

Last edited: