Should I try TRT?

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
so far, I've only seen half-hearted opinions where a certain number of people say that it's okay to take TRT and on the other hand, people who say that it's not worth it, that it's harmful, affects your health, etc..

I'm wondering what routine is the best (how many times a week and what dosage should I take)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
ur genes dictate how bad the side effects are, but worth to try imo, you can come off, and one cycle (unless u go completely fucking over board with it, won't hurt you) ofc dyor, get blood tests done, take fish oil etc and you should be good

For what reason ? Are you hypogonadal?
I think I'm not hypogonadal, reasons are more like to improve my strength, muscle mass, libido, energy and other benefits of TRT as they said it can be better in cycle

ur genes dictate how bad the side effects are, but worth to try imo, you can come off, and one cycle (unless u go completely fucking over board with it, won't hurt you) ofc dyor, get blood tests done, take fish oil etc and you should be good
yeah I'm going tomorrow to do a complete blood count and testosterone test

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I think I'm not hypogonadal, reasons are more like to improve my strength, muscle mass, libido, energy and other benefits of TRT as they said it can be better in cycle
So then it’s not TRT, it’s a cycle. You should run it at a higher dose

So then it’s not TRT, it’s a cycle. You should run it at a higher dose

when I see the test results I will be able to know exactly what dose I can start with

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova