should i try with gigastacy or settle for cute LTR material stacy lite

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
i know a girl in my class who is a lot better than this purported giga stacy (same pheno)

but i don’t feel good enough to try to get this girl. she basically could be a disney princess, rapnuzel. her looksmatch would be someone like thomas strijd, she even looks like almost just like thomas girl
F194A35D E50D 40F8 99B3 4CC02269A90D

but she was looking at me with admiration and attraction when i performed a skit in front of the whole class

but there’s another girl A who already likes me and we already went out on a date. if she sees me trying to get with this new stacy girl im worried she will be cold w me.

I was really enchanted with A at first but once this new stacy girl came along now my mind is like “here’s an even better option, why not go for that”

I don’t wanna maker A jealous cuz she is LTR material, traditional, kinda sweet feminine and we have lots of common interests and vibes really well .

Also i don’t know if i should even try cuz i don’t feel good looking enough. should i still try and see? any advice?

Might as well go for it before you get deeper into a relationship with the other girl. She'll probably like you even more if she learns you're talking to the prettier girl (dread game and all that), as long as you don't push it too far and damage her self respect.

Might as well go for it before you get deeper into a relationship with the other girl. She'll probably like you even more if she learns you're talking to the prettier girl (dread game and all that), as long as you don't push it too far and damage her self respect.
dam that’s great advice thanks. i think this falls in line with the theory that women want the guy that other women want. so if A sees another girl talking to me she might want me even more. it could still backfire but i think i’ll take the chance like you said.

i’m just the type of the guy that doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. but i gotta stop being so much of a nice guy

i’ll try with new girl and see what happens. it’s best to have lots of options anyways

DNR. Brag thread.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
fuck the whore

i will try with the new stacy girl BUT if i see she doesn’t show much interest or is kinda meh about me, then i will forget about her and quickly move things forward with A.

this youtube shorts just popped up in my recs and was very timely, and had some great advice. comments were gold too

mess with the girl who likes you not the girl you like

You look like a manlet, even old women behind you are mogging you. The fact you have any options is lifefuel for manlets with Chad faces.