Should I use Mk677 with letrozole at 15 for heightmaxxing (I'm fucking 5'6)

aromasin and hgh is your only solution
theres some supplements that would also help
pretty sure letrozole changes hpg axis closing growth plates faster than aromasin would

aromasin and hgh is your only solution
theres some supplements that would also help
pretty sure letrozole changes hpg axis closing growth plates faster than aromasin would
I'm too broke to buy hgh

If you're that height, you can actually get real HGH. MK-677 won't do anything for your height, and aromasin is much better than letrozole. Just go to an endocrinologist, and they might prescribe you HGH. But make sure to get an X-ray to check if your growth plates have ossified. Don't rely on that sarm bullshit you need to see a real doctor, or you might stay at this height forever.

If you're that height, you can actually get real HGH. MK-677 won't do anything for your height, and aromasin is much better than letrozole. Just go to an endocrinologist, and they might prescribe you HGH. But make sure to get an X-ray to check if your growth plates have ossified. Don't rely on that sarm bullshit you need to see a real doctor, or you might stay at this height forever.
Too broke for hgh

Too broke for
Tamoxifen instead of aromasin?

Too broke for hgh
can try GH secretagogues

go and get your hormones checked if possible so you have a baseline for this, then hop on an aromatase inhibitor.

can try GH secretagogues

go and get your hormones checked if possible so you have a baseline for this, then hop on an aromatase inhibitor.
That’s what I did but it’s expensive aswell

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I can send you a source for hgh OP it’s super cheap