Should I use my surgery fund to buy the crypto dip?

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Or is it destined to go lower?

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
Did you every try catching a falling knife?
Thats what you're about to do

Wait

Race to the bottom

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
use surgery fund to buy spy puts a few months out. if you know how to trade, then scalp btc 20% swings with leverage.

use surgery fund to buy spy puts a few months out. if you know how to trade, then scalp btc 20% swings with leverage.
Hey man. Sorry to sound like a dumbass,

Is there any place that explains SPY, puts, etc.

• +1
Is the another alias I might know you under from 2015 lookism?
No son. I was a 14 year old kid in 2015, DIDNT even know what PSL was. I’m mirin you though, you’re a legit OG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
No son. I was a 14 year old kid in 2015, DIDNT even know what PSL was. I’m mirin you though, you’re a legit OG
Lmao I was 12, cant imagine being blackpilled then. All the ogcels have roped now.

• So Sad
Lmao I was 12, cant imagine being blackpilled then. All the ogcels have roped now.
Indeed. The rise in inceldom and rise in hypergamy from 2015 to now is brutal. Hypergamy fuelling apps like tiktok, tinder and instagram took off since then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Indeed. The rise in inceldom and rise in hypergamy from 2015 to now is brutal. Hypergamy fuelling apps like tiktok, tinder and instagram took off since then
I was just a fatcel back then who had anger issues, those were the good days tbh.

Hey man. Sorry to sound like a dumbass,

Is there any place that explains SPY, puts, etc.
you don't sound like a dumbass, very valid question. It's called options trading. Puts are a short sale of a stock option. Spy is s&p 500 etf and is generally considered as the main indicator of the us economy. Investopedia gives a good summary of all investing terms including options. Most importantly, never start with options trading. they are highly volatile and complex. you will lose all of your money quickly if you don't manage risk. learn about them then start paper trading, once you feel comfortable you can risk a small portion of money and trade up.

you don't sound like a dumbass, very valid question. It's called options trading. Puts are a short sale of a stock option. Spy is s&p 500 etf and is generally considered as the main indicator of the us economy. Investopedia gives a good summary of all investing terms including options. Most importantly, never start with options trading. they are highly volatile and complex. you will lose all of your money quickly if you don't manage risk. learn about them then start paper trading, once you feel comfortable you can risk a small portion of money and trade up.
So how do guys on wallstreetbets make 5k into 150k, with options?

Also do you have an idea where is the best place to start learning?

Last edited: