Should I use RU58841 at 17?

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
I don't think nuking my DHT with finasteride at 17yo is a good idea tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Try micro-needling and RU58841 at first as they have the least side effects.
Then move onto finasteride as even though it nukes dht minoxidil nukes your collagen which is worse.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and wasted
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Artemide
Fin completely stops the conversion of T to DHT if you're taking it daily.
im taking it daily and im still high T af good deep voice and raging bon3rs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 6963, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Idk but I'm taking tren at 16...

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7776, Carbon Copy and 6 others
How old are you?
19 but started taking a couple months before my 18th birthday, stopped all my hair loss and i regrew a nw2 hairline back to nw0

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, Deleted member 6113, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Ru goes systemic too I think. Try Alfatradiol.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and Good_Little_Goy
@balding17yomanletcel
:lul:

• +1
once applied topically, ru58841 becomes systemic and gets distrubited to all of your system. retard.

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
How can you safely get legit RU and regularly mix it with minimal effort ?

im balding for him :p
Using this?
Hope diet pill

• +1
  • +1
You can use ru58841 at your age. If will go little systematically, but it won't affect enough to alter T and DHT levels in your blood. In my experience it just gives me minor headache when using it.

You can use ru58841 at your age. If will go little systematically, but it won't affect enough to alter T and DHT levels in your blood. In my experience it just gives me minor headache when using it.
How much should I use? How often?
Best sources?

• +1
1 ml a day in the evening. I order from Chemyo, but anageninc is also fine. They got a pre mixed compound that is stable, but you can also buy the powder and mix it yourself to save money. You can even buy it from Ali Express, but personally I don't like to order stuff from China.
For more info about hairloss I advise to check more plates more dates at YouTube. He got a lot of info about hairloss, side effects, studies and blood values that change. In one of the videos he talks about his blood values on Ru58441. Ru58441 didn't change any blood parameters at all. I think it just drops some dht levels in your brain.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, gymislife and wasted
1 ml a day in the evening. I order from Chemyo, but anageninc is also fine. They got a pre mixed compound that is stable, but you can also buy the powder and mix it yourself to save money. You can even buy it from Ali Express, but personally I don't like to order stuff from China.
For more info about hairloss I advise to check more plates more dates at YouTube. He got a lot of info about hairloss, side effects, studies and blood values that change. In one of the videos he talks about his blood values on Ru58441. Ru58441 didn't change any blood parameters at all. I think it just drops some dht levels in your brain.
FUARK, can you share more info brah? how long have you been using it for? did you get hair regrowth? any sides? do you use it in conjuction with something else?

I’d use RU until you’re like 25-30 and then hop on fin. It’s risky using research chemicals for 10+ years especially when you don’t know the long terms side effects. That said, nuking your DHT with Fin when you’re young and still developing is plain stupid

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 7098
Don't listen the jews saying you to take Fina at 17

• +1
Reactions: wasted
FUARK, can you share more info brah? how long have you been using it for? did you get hair regrowth? any sides? do you use it in conjuction with something else?
At the moment I use Ketanazol Shampoo with weekly dermastamping with the Derminator 2 on 1.5mm and 1ml RU58841 daily. I am on RU58441 for 3 weeks at the moment, and its works almost immediately. I only get small headache when I use RU58441, no other symptoms. Not sure if I gained more density, but my hair feels stronger and a little bit thicker. I already had good hair genetics, and a bald head is a death sentence for me. Since starting RU58441 I notice when I go with me hands through my hair less hair gets loose. I use to get like 2, 3 hairs in my hands when I go thought it and now it's sometime 1.
Changes like shedding also happen naturally when the haircyclus is finished, so it may be a good hair cyclus for regrowth for me. Perhaps we should do some test to see how much hairloss certain people have that are thinning or increasing hair density. That we can do some proper experiments to see how good certain things work
I didn't analyze it properly to form a good conclusion if RU58441 works for me. To proper analyze your hairloss buy a hair catcher and when taking showers count the hairs. Unfortunately my shower can't fit a hair catcher otherwise I could investigste my own hairloss. My hairloss Is less but it's hard to say if it's stopping the thinning. You lose some hair naturally anyway and they regrow as the hair cycle continues.
My hair density is already good so it's more like a proactive approach to safe my hair. I also can't say if I get hair regrowth. Compounds like fin, RU58441 are a DHT blocker and won't cause alot of regrowth, just stopping of hairloss. Minoxidil and dermastamping and some other compounds may increase the amounts of hair you get.

For some info about RU58441 see:

If anyone is interested I can make some guide about hairloss and all the knowledge Derek is dropping in his videos, including the available compounds, side effects and clinical studies. He is on steroids (TRT at the moment) and increased the amount of hairs he had dramatically with help of some compounds.

His current hairloss prevention regime:

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I am currently at work and writing this on my mobile. I don't have to time to check grammar and wording.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, wasted and gymislife
I’d use RU until you’re like 25-30 and then hop on fin. It’s risky using research chemicals for 10+ years especially when you don’t know the long terms side effects. That said, nuking your DHT with Fin when you’re young and still developing is plain stupid
The reason they don't know the side effects of RU58441 is that the patent of RU58441 is expired before it passed the clinical trials. Pharma can't sell it with profit anymore so research stopped. A weaker similar compound to RU58441 (Cb-03-01) almost finished the clinical trials. I expect similiar long term side effects to that. RU58441 is properly the best compound against hairloss but unprofitable for pharma to create :/.

fin doesn't nuke DHT unless ur low T af
Fin does nuke DHT by around 70% in the body. If you have enough T and other hormones you won't get side effects. If you are LOW t and you nuke DHT you won't be able to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
Fin does nuke DHT by around 70% in the body. If you have enough T and other hormones you won't get side effects. If you are LOW t and you nuke DHT you won't be able to reproduce.

So is it possible to determine through medical studies if you will have side effects before taking finasteride?

So is it possible to determine through medical studies if you will have side effects before taking finasteride?
I dont know the exact value, but at least when u get on fin and you get side effects you can do bloodwork again and you change it back to your base level with meds.

Try micro-needling and RU58841 at first as they have the least side effects.
Then move onto finasteride as even though it nukes dht minoxidil nukes your collagen which is worse.

Minoxidil doesn’t “nuke” collagen and even if it does reduce it some there are 2 things you have to understand:

1- It wouldn’t effect the whole face where it isn’t being applied,but if you are still worried about it counter it with daily Retin-A 0.05 or 0.1%

2- This may be a good thing. While the main mechanism of MPB is DHT sensitivity, overly-fibrous scalps (collagenous web of septae and scar) have been thought to contribute to hair loss in general.

@Gunnersup tagging you because of our previous related discussion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and wasted
Minoxidil doesn’t “nuke” collagen and even if it does reduce it some there are 2 things you have to understand:

1- It wouldn’t effect the whole face where it isn’t being applied,but if you are still worried about it counter it with daily Retin-A 0.05 or 0.1%

2- This may be a good thing. While the main mechanism of MPB is DHT sensitivity, overly-fibrous scalps (collagenous web of septae and scar) have been thought to contribute to hair loss in general.

Are you knowledgeable about RU58841? I have some questions.

• +1
I just can't distribute it evenly on all the NW-prone areas and I end up missing a few spots each time I apply it. I'm using a pipette... can you recommend a better method of application or some tips? I use 1 to 1.25 mls a day btw

• +1
I just can't distribute it evenly on all the NW-prone areas and I end up missing a few spots each time I apply it. I'm using a pipette... can you recommend a better method of application or some tips? I use 1 to 1.25 mls a day btw

Its better to not have very long hair. (Much easier to spread in short haircut without it being absorbed by the hair)

You could try using a spray bottle or even purchasing a cosmetic grade foaming ingredient and mixing something up.

• +1
Its better to not have very long hair. (Much easier to spread in short haircut without it being absorbed by the hair)

You could try using a spray bottle or even purchasing a cosmetic grade foaming ingredient and mixing something up.
Thank you very much. The foam idea is very brilliant.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and RealSurgerymax

So basically it would be advisable to have blood tests done before taking finasteride and be monitoring it for a while, right? In this way, could we further prevent permanent side effects?

• +1
So basically it would be advisable to have blood tests done before taking finasteride and be monitoring it for a while, right? In this way, could we further prevent permanent side effects?

Blood tests probably shouldn’t be the new standard as benign as it is.

I believe in very rare side effects while on the drug which will go away when you discontinue it.

I am very skeptical of permanent and side effects “post-finasteride syndrome”. More likely men with an already declined sexual function and, being what it is a very sensitive subject many men are denial about, they need something to blame other than their naturally failing penis. Or they only come to notice what already existed after they hear about the side effects being run into the ground.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, everythingmatters, wasted and 1 other person