Should I visit a therapist? I feel like I'm bipolar

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Wasn't aware of this until about 1 year ago. I legit have days where I get crazy sad, depressed and feel chaotic and hopeless and other days I feel good and I'm dancing etc.

I remember this from back in high school where'd I'd often feel extremely depressed and then like a week later I'd feel normal to good. My dad's side has a history of mental disorders and my dad was schizophrenic, autistic like me and suffered from narcissism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 4645
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
face

• +1
Bro exactly the same. Nothing around me actually changes : same habits, same environment, same circumstances. But I keep having unexplained mood swings that last months, and my perception of things changes accordingly. On certain periods I legit become paranoid and have persecutory delusions. But once I break out of them, it feels unreal that I even had those kind of thoughts.

I honestly hate to claim a mental illness without proper diagnosis, so until I go to a psychologist, I won't call myself bipolar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and Deleted member 685
Mate you have over 2600 hours on here, maybe you should start questioning your life choices

Last edited:
  • +1
Psychiatry is a cuck scam, don't even fucking bother

Fucking bitch doctor just diagnosed me with2 things and recommended therapy

there is no fixing mental illness, you just gotta live with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5583