Should I wait for a girl I sat next to in the tram?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I got on a tram like 1 1/2 weeks ago and I sat opposite to a blonde girl with blue eyes. She looked about my age (23-27) and was about a 7/10, maybe lower without makeup.

I tried to pretend to ignore her by looking out of the window and I think she stared at me the whole time and we looked each other in the eyes in those 20-30 for a few seconds.

One tram stop before I got off she changed seats but didn’t move away far and when I was about to get off the tram I stood next to her because the door was the closest and I wanted to see her reaction. She twirled her hair with her finger and seemed nervous.

I don’t know if she wanted me to approach her or if she wasn’t interested.

I regret not asking if she wants to meet up sometime.

Since I don’t have a job I‘m thinking about trying to figure out which tram stop she gets off at and approach her if I see her again.

What do you guys think about this plan?

I already messed up big time in 2021 by ignoring a girl who I passed on the street and turned her head after me and gasped who was even cuter than this girl from like a week ago but I ignored her because I was in a hurry and didn’t think it would work out anyway because she seemed out of my league.

I don’t wanna miss opportunities like this in the future because I don’t get any decent matches on dating apps (might be because my profile sucks) and because I don’t have a social circle or even a job.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Try

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
If you're chad yes, if you're MTN this is the same as a rape

• +1

• +1
If you're chad yes, if you're MTN this is the same as a rape
Why? I mean if she seemed interested about a week ago wouldn’t she still be interested?

• +1
Why? I mean if she seemed interested about a week ago wouldn’t she still be interested?
Are you chad ? The answer is no, so don't do anything. Unless you want to have a rape case that will follow you for the rest of your life

• +1
I went to the supermarket yesterday and some foid stood at the entrance and we looked at each other‘s eyes for like 5 seconds but I didn’t approach her either. I thought about talking to her when I was done getting that ice cream I wanted. The queue was kinda long so it took like 5 minutes and she was gone already.

• +1
Are you chad ? The answer is no, so don't do anything. Unless you want to have a rape case that will follow you for the rest of your life
Shit like that doesn’t happen where I live. The worst that could happen is that I get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar