Should I wash Retin a or sleep with it?

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
So my routine has been: Cleanser then I apply 0.05% Retin a cream then I wash my face and apply Moisturizer.

Some people told me that it’s better if I leave it to completely dry on my face and go to sleep with it. Should I do this?

sleep with it

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
ur supposed to sleep w it

• +1
What if retin-a makes my skin super dry and my skin peels off? I do it to looksmax not to looksmin. Is this normal?

• +1
What if retin-a makes my skin super dry and my skin peels off? I do it to looksmax not to looksmin. Is this normal?
Yeah, this is normal just scrub it off in the morning with a washcloth

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Greecgawd

this is normal the first month get through it

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2729 and Greecgawd
this is normal the first month get through it
Man, this is tough. It looks so bad. When I apply anything to my skin at all, it makes it even more obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and Julian
I leave it on an hour. Then I wet my face and moisturize.

Moisturizing is important when using tretinoin, it will damage your moisture barrier if you don't.

• +1
So my routine has been: Cleanser then I apply 0.05% Retin a cream then I wash my face and apply Moisturizer.

WTF are you doing bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CertBroly, Acnno, bysontallou and 3 others
What’s your routine?

I use it every other day in the evening: wash face with cold water (cleanser is useless cope tbh), apply tret, wait 30 minutes then apply moisturizer. Wash all this shit in the morning and apply some SPF 30 or higher sunscreen. It's an easy routine and works well

• +1
Maybe use a lower concentration :eek: