yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and Pietrosiek
You decide

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
I do not know.

What i do know however is that i will watch Both Hulk movies and All three Raimi Spiderman movies.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yes
Joker4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Only if you're incel

no bro, its bad for your mental health

• +1
Just watch the The Golden Glove instead. It's a true story about a mentally ill incel, not a fictional one.

• +1
578H1FT

• WTF
Yeah, an amazing movie... the best of 2019 for me

• +1
Just watch the The Golden Glove instead. It's a true story about a mentally ill incel, not a fictional one.

germancel or serial killer fancel?

• +1
No the movie sucks

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and Pietrosiek
jewish propaganda to paint all white males as "insane" or "incels"

jewish propaganda to paint all white males as "insane" or "incels"

If it was Jewish propaganda the incel Joker would be demonized, his character would be the bad guy in that movie. It was the other way around, the bad guys were the media and corporate elite.

Leftists hated that movie.

• +1
If it was Jewish propaganda the incel Joker would be demonized, his character would be the bad guy in that movie. It was the other way around, the bad guys were the media and corporate elite.

the jewish actor literally used his speech to say "as a white man we need to solve the problem of institutional racism in hollyweird and get white men out of leading roles"

Leftist liked the movie

i hate lefitists

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Leftist liked the movie

No they didn't, they identified Joker and his followers in the movie with Trump supporters. Also that movie has a 68% approval rate at SJW film site rottentomatoes while Black Panther has 97% JFL.
the jewish actor literally used his speech to say "as a white man we need to solve the problem of institutional racism in hollyweird and get white men out of leading roles"

Most Hollywood actors are like that, virtue signalling hypocrite sheep without any original thought.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
No they didn't, they identified Joker and his followers in the movie with Trump supporters. Also that movie has a 68% approval rate at SJW film site rottentomatoes while Black Panther has 97% JFL.
No they dont. They think the movie represent captalisms problems and it does represent captaplism and mental illnes .

No they dont. They think the movie represent captalisms problems and it does represent captaplism and mental illnes .

That is the old left. New Left (neomarxists / SJWs) hate the white working class, they don't want to hear that they are oppressed or having a bad time like it is depicted in the movie Joker. According to SJWs only colored people, women or LBGT folk can have victim cards. That is the reason they alienated poor whites who voted for Trump instead.

That is the old left. New Left (neomarxists / SJWs) hate the white working class, they don't want to hear that they are oppressed or having a bad time like it is depicted in the movie Joker. According to SJWs only colored people, women or LBGT folk can have victim cards. That is the reason they alienated poor whites who voted for Trump instead.
No the new left still hate captalism and they still think poor people have it really bad and are oppresed and thats includes poor whites.

No the new left still hate captalism and they still think poor people have it really bad and are oppresed and thats includes poor whites.

Really? Then why did poor whites vote for Trump?
Leftists don't care about social classes anymore. They care about identity. They claim all whites are privileged. Those morons actually believe that trailer park whites are privileged and Obama's children are oppressed.

Really? Then why did poor whites vote for Trump?
Leftists don't care about social classes anymore. They care about identity. They claim all whites are privileged. Those morons actually believe that trailer park whites are privileged and Obama's children are oppressed.
Because alot poor people lost alot of jobs to other countries and lost them trade agreement and trump promise he would bring them back and stop the trade agreement and stop immigration . And the only really leftis candiate is bernie sanders

And nobody belives that poor whites are more privlegde then rich blacks

Because alot poor people lost alot of jobs to other countries and lost them trade agreement and trump promise he would bring them back and stop the trade agreement and stop immigration . And the only really leftis candiate is bernie sanders

And nobody belives that poor whites are more privlegde then rich blacks

Then ask yourself the question why SJWs only talk about white privilege and not rich privilege.

Back to my original point. When I said leftists hated Joker, I referred to critics like this:

“He could easily be adopted as the patron saint of incels,” Time magazine critic Stephanie Zacharek, wrote, referring to an online community of men who espouse violently misogynist views and share anti-feminist hate online. “Arthur inspires chaos and anarchy, but the movie makes it look like he’s starting a revolution, where the rich are taken down, the poor get everything they need and deserve, and the sad guys who can’t get a date become killer heroes.”

And there are many of negative critics like this from SJW journalists.

Then ask yourself the question why SJWs only talk about white privilege and not rich privilege.
They do talk about rich privlegde

But alot critism of the movie that it was racist or incel but that is from the liberal media

Leftist thought it was critism of captalism

But it was probaly leftist that also hated the movie