Should I wear a medium to thick stubble 1.8-3mm to cover up my moderate recession until I get trimax?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
I look like a little boy with this moderately recessed lower third and those large cheeks.
Maybe I can increase my maturity and sex appeal in looks a bit, even just slightly if I wear a stubble.
I will most likely get jaw surgery and genioplasty in 3 or 4 years so I have to work with what I currently have.
I‘m 17 so I don’t know if this would make me appeal to older women more, but take away attraction from girls my age or a bit younger.
What do you think?

yeah stubble is usually a looksmax irl - as long as its not hella patchy get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Really?
What about attracting girls my age or younger than me (14-18)?
girls love (slightly) older/mature men bro. keeping a stubble wont magically make u start looking 30

• +1
Solution
girls love (slightly) older/mature men bro. keeping a stubble wont magically make u start looking 30
Aight thanks man.
What do you think about going for this style like Bradley Cooper?
A bit of middle long hair and middle length of stubble.
I‘m not as handsome as him, but I have the same hair color and maybe I could pull it off.
IMG 3540

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Aight thanks man.
What do you think about going for this style like Bradley Cooper?
A bit of middle long hair and middle length of stubble.
I‘m not as handsome as him, but I have the same hair color and maybe I could pull it off.
View attachment 2146837
yeah end of day its all about how it looks on u. i have roughly the same look rn altho im not white.

• +1
yeah end of day its all about how it looks on u. i have roughly the same look rn altho im not white.
I‘m half ethnic and half white but pass as white.
But like you said l‘ll have to try.
Do you have a picture of yourself?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back