Should I wear lifts as a 6’7 nigga?

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
If I wear lifts and shoes I’ll be 6’10. is their really no such thing as too tall?

this is the same guy that fingered his ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MAK41, RoundHouse, Deleted member 2729 and 15 others
6’7 is enough dude

I'm 6'4 but wear air maxes for the extra mogging

• +1
Reactions: beastmax
You do not need lifts, fagmax.

Why are you worried about your height, anyway? There are many men that can stroke your prostate for you, that won't care about your height.

• JFL
Reactions: MAK41, OOGABOOGA, StephIsCold and 1 other person
you’ll look even more a circus freak

I'm 6'4 but wear air maxes for the extra mogging
Morning height is 5'10 then fucking goes down to 5'9 in 3 hours when I'm extremely tired after lifting weights all day 5'8.5 that's the lowest I've seen, usually I'm 5'10 when I go outside with any shoes. Might buy some airmax to fraud 5'11 or some shit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Morning height is 5'10 then fucking goes down to 5'9 in 3 hours when I'm extremely tired after lifting weights all day 5'8.5 that's the lowest I've seen, usually I'm 5'10 when I go outside with any shoes. Might buy some airmax to fraud 5'11 or some shit ngl.
My lowest ever was 188cm (192cm is morning height), felt so fucking bad ngl

air maxes gives like 3cm when not worn out, which makes me feel powerful af. I would definitely recommend, they look good af imo and 3cm is nothing to scoff at. For you thats basically breaking 6ft barrier early in the day

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
My lowest ever was 188cm (192cm is morning height), felt so fucking bad ngl

air maxes gives like 3cm when not worn out, which makes me feel powerful af. I would definitely recommend, they look good af imo and 3cm is nothing to scoff at. For you thats basically breaking 6ft barrier early in the day
Yeah, I'm very grateful I didn't end up at 5'7 or some shit, even 5'8.5 is better than being at that height, I'm investing in them and see what's up, most of my shoes get me at 5'10 or extremely close to it 99% of the time since 85% of the time I'm 5'9. Yeahh I get a bit down when my height goes that low from compression but not much I can do, after a day of lifting weights and being active I expect it but I still mog at my lowest height because of Latin America jfl. Airmaxes would be a good believable fraud to have

Yeah, I'm very grateful I didn't end up at 5'7 or some shit, even 5'8.5 is better than being at that height, I'm investing in them and see what's up, most of my shoes get me at 5'10 or extremely close to it 99% of the time since 85% of the time I'm 5'9. Yeahh I get a bit down when my height goes that low from compression but not much I can do, after a day of lifting weights and being active I expect it but I still mog at my lowest height because of Latin America jfl. Airmaxes would be a good believable fraud to have
as long as you stay in latin america you're basically above 6ft in practice jfl, its all about relative height. Still do airmaxes or other tall shoes because you just can't get too much height

• +1
as long as you stay in latin america you're basically above 6ft in practice jfl, its all about relative height. Still do airmaxes or other tall shoes because you just can't get too much height
I was planning to locationmax in the future possibly to Spain or Portugal, I like South European chicks more than Nordic. I still have room to grow as my plates haven't closed and I went from 165-167 to like 174-177 so who knows, I had no facial hair before 2020 and got a fuck ton of hair now. No fucking way I'd go to balkans or Nordic countries I could not handle the emmasculation even with a good face.

• +1
I was planning to locationmax in the future possibly to Spain or Portugal, I like South European chicks more than Nordic. I still have room to grow as my plates haven't closed and I went from 165-167 to like 174-177 so who knows, I had no facial hair before 2020 and got a fuck ton of hair now.
not sure about avg. height in spain/portugal, its probably a bit taller than latin america but low in comparison to northern/middle europe.

btw facial hair takes forever to develop for most people. Mine was poverty tier until I was like at least 25 and its still developing.

not sure about avg. height in spain/portugal, its probably a bit taller than latin america but low in comparison to northern/middle europe.

btw facial hair takes forever to develop for most people. Mine was poverty tier until I was like at least 25 and its still developing.
Avg height from Google is 5'7 5'8 for Spain and same with Portugal. I had really good beard genetics on my side as my heritage is med I guess but I genuinely went from 0 to like 80% growing patchy shit beards and having hair all over my body.My brother started growing them even earlier at 14, beard halo is underrated decent stubble can carry.

• +1
Avg height from Google is 5'7 5'8 for Spain and same with Portugal. I had really good beard genetics on my side as my heritage is med I guess but I genuinely went from 0 to like 80% growing patchy shit beards and having hair all over my body.My brother started growing them even earlier at 14, beard halo is underrated decent stubble can carry.
mirin beard genetics, can definitely improve any face if done correctly

• +1
Just be slenderman theory? R u slendermanmaxxing?

mirin beard genetics, can definitely improve any face if done correctly
Yeah, I'm looking into stubble trimmers once I get more coverage, too many changes last year that I didn't realize from rotting because of lockdown, I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I had actually good features, my brow ridge and cheekbones single handedly changed my face, I actually don't look alien now because I have proper hooding with pct.My dick prob will grow more, I got pretty good length lacks in girth ngl but I'm taking sleep and eating properly way more seriously now so hopefully that impacts it.