should i wear lifts at college (high iq only)

ChetCrispy

ChetCrispy

6' 3", 21" bidelt, 7x5.5 BP, 90 kg
just had my first week of colleege
most these normies are my height or an inch below

im dutch
im 190 cm/6 foot 3 without and thinking of buying conzuri 6 cm boosters to be 6 foot 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, sportsmogger and wastedspermcel
Jfl at a 190er wearing lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, ihatecelibacy, RealNinja and 8 others
nein

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy
Yes you should lol

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy and NorwoodAscender
yea

• +1
hypergamy hitting hard

youd be suprised at zoomer dutch male height
Was in the Netherlands 2 weeks ago, didn't feel short at 6'0 (frauded wearing lifts)

• +1

im dutch
im 190 cm/6 foot 3 without and thinking of buying conzuri 6 cm boosters to be 6 foot 5
Why would u wear lifts if ur 6ft3 u retard? are u so insecure that u would fk up ur posture with lifts even tho ur 6ft3. Fkin weirdo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jonas2k7, ChetCrispy, valentine and 1 other person
Ur not 190 cm

• +1
sure go for it,

and it wont be embarrassing if you get caught either because even if you do ur still like 6'3 lol so its no biggie

• Love it
amnesia wears 4 inches lifts
why wouldnt i wear 2

sure buddy
Who cares wht tht weirdo wears. If u have any experience with his posts hes clearly mentally ill. lmao 6ft3 might be an ideal height alrdy id worry more about ur frame thn boosting ur height. Dont be 6tft6 wearing lifts (or even 6ft4} with a little peanut head and narrow shoulders.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl at a 190er wearing lifts
It's chaderlands, they're all 6'7

Also op, how much milk/dairy did you consume growing up? Doing my research

• Love it
Tbh im thinking about buying a balalenciaga sneaker like this
IMG 3766
and then wearing shoe lifts like that easily can boost your height 10cm (with shoe lift )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod, zombey, RealNinja and 3 others
Tbh im thinking about buying a balalenciaga sneaker like this View attachment 3223881and then wearing shoe lifts like that easily can boost your height 10cm (with shoe lift )
Yes just wear thick soled shoes if u have to boost ur height an inch dnt wear lifts and screw ur posture/creat emuscle imbalances when ur 6ft 3 its not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and ChetCrispy
should I do it at 6'5" (195.58cm)?
I would if i was you
Look at any vid of dr disrespect
the women mirin and (s)creaming themselves just by looking up at him
Who cares wht tht weirdo wears. If u have any experience with his posts hes clearly mentally ill. lmao 6ft3 might be an ideal height alrdy id worry more about ur frame thn boosting ur height. Dont be 6tft6 wearing lifts (or even 6ft4} with a little peanut head and narrow shoulders.
true but read my bio dumbass im already 21 inches bidelt could be better tho

i had a normal diet like any kid up until 15, not too much dairy but meat
then i started eating eggs milk meat protein
had grown 7 cm since then and still growing
get on ai and hgh if u want

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I would if i was you

true but read my bio dumbass im already 21 inches bidelt could be better tho

i had a normal diet like any kid up until 15, not too much dairy but meat
then i started eating eggs milk meat protein
had grown 7 cm since then and still growing
get on ai and hgh if u want
As soon as I saw the mikeohearn profile pic i disregarded ur bio momo. They cream at dr disresepect because he has huge status. STATUS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else. Ai is a dumb recommendation for the effects on cholesterol alone. its laughable u morons will take ai but ur scared of taking high dose tren.

Mosst onf these internet hoes are just trying to get clout so when they see a guy like drdisrespect they go crazy

• +1
I would if i was you
he also runs after kids, while having a decent milf looking wife.

• +1
As soon as I saw the mikeohearn profile pic i disregarded ur bio momo. They cream at dr disresepect because he has huge status. STATUS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else. Ai is a dumb recommendation for the effects on cholesterol alone. its laughable u morons will take ai but ur scared of taking high dose tren.

Mosst onf these internet hoes are just trying to get clout so when they see a guy like drdisrespect they go crazy
i love mike nothing wrong with him
also look these ppl

wish i lived in america
he also runs after kids, while having a decent milf looking wife.
innocent

i love mike nothing wrong with him
also look these ppl

wish i lived in america

innocent

I dnt get wht there is to love. He should just be honest about his roid use at his age mid 50s looking like he does even on roids is impressibe. Hes super disingenuous and full of crap basically. U live in the netherlands? Bro once ur height is average and especially above its not a limiting factor. Work on ur body, face, the way u dress and the way u talk.

• +1
I dnt get wht there is to love. He should just be honest about his roid use at his age mid 50s looking like he does even on roids is impressibe. Hes super disingenuous and full of crap basically. U live in the netherlands? Bro once ur height is average and especially above its not a limiting factor. Work on ur body, face, the way u dress and the way u talk.
ofc he is juicing. everyone in the industry is
he is a tall jacked anti aging multi millionare with chad smv at 55

ofc he is juicing. everyone in the industry is
he is a tall jacked anti aging multi millionare with chad smv at 55
Yes but hes also a disengenuous fag for not admitting it. Theirs a reason no1 watches his lives and thts it. If irch piana was alive and did a live you would have tens of thousands of ppl watching. Ppl respect honestly and mikeohearn comes across as a fake in every aspect from the lies abou t drugs to the face surgery etc. Honesty is wht works now. The lyin about drug use was how it was in the early 2010s (ive done this for a long time trust me) and hes still dishonest about it it just makes no sense. Atleast he could say hes taking a high dose of trt.

Last edited:
  • +1

Quite a lot but it didn't do much. Ended up as king of Manlets at 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxking, optimisticzoomer and ChetCrispy
OP don't listen to these idiots, Wear lifts but don't wear stuff like conzuri, get something like AF1+ 1inch lifts, it will be5cm boost taking you to 6'5, also consume Msm+chronodotin or whatever that is to retain morning height

• +1
OP don't listen to these idiots, Wear lifts but don't wear stuff like conzuri, get something like AF1+ 1inch lifts, it will be5cm boost taking you to 6'5, also consume Msm+chronodotin or whatever that is to retain morning height
fk u ur a curry wth would u know.

• +1
lol at 6’3 you don’t need specially made shoes to be taller. You’re fine with no height boost but if you want one just wear a normal shoe like Air Force 1s that give you 1-2 inches extra

• +1

im dutch
Yes.
Wear a shoe that gives you 1 inch lift and wear 1 inch more on shoe lifts

• +1

im dutch
It’s over if ur Dutch I’m 6’5 and went there once and legit blended in

• +1
Cope you 5'11 manlet, seethe that you will never be 6'3 like me
Seethe tht u will never have a a good frace or good frame i mog the fk out of u. I would inject 700mg of test suspension then ben u over and buttfuck u like a little fag.

• +1
bro what's the name of that shoe? It's genuinely the first balenciaga i like, it tried finding it but couldn't
balenciaga triple s

But try to find some reps bc the real ones is super expensive like around 1000 eur