Should I wear sock lifts when sleeping over at someones place?

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
I'm going to be staying over at my boys house for the weekend and he has a few girls as roommates.

How noticeable will it be if I wear sock lifts when walking around place, obviously being taller increases my PSL around them, but getting caught would be a social death sentence.

Sock lifts don't really do anything. I've tried them and they give you not even 1cm. Did you get ones that actually work or something? Where did you buy yours?

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Jason Voorhees
Sock lifts don't really do anything. I've tried them and they give you not even 1cm. Did you get ones that actually work or something? Where did you buy yours?
I just ordered some from temu that apparently give 5cm JFL

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
slip and slide ahhh nigga

Boutta fall down walking down the stares and fracturing his head and dying like a retard

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Jason Voorhees
say that your feet are extremely hairy and that you cant take your shoes off

You aren't getting 5cm from sock lifts man.
Yes. Also they do not perform as advertised. Being made of soft silicon, 0 additional lift is provided. Instead, you are left with a soft silicon ball under your heel that shifts with every step resulting in an imbalance feeling when you plant your foot in a step. Stop coping and buy elevator shoes.

The best elevator shoes on thr market

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss