Should i write in my tinder bio that im taking roids?

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
Will that make girls more curios of me? and find me brave and cool? Since beta cucks arent taking any roids because they are scared, but when they see my profile they will get interessted and i will be the "bad boy" maybe i even write something like "Whats up, my dick is not working right now but maybe you can get me hard so i can fuck the shit out of you?" as a opening message and im sure they would be down to meet up because they would feel special making me hard (my dick is working fine btw just wanna make them more curios)

Im low inhib anyway and legit dont give a shit about anything anymore and im desperate to fuck since my gains will go away soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6963, PrisonMike and 6 others
no u brainded idiot jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, CasualFapper and 23 others
link your .me account too bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 5912, softlysoftly and 17 others
Chicks are ignorant on the topic and will discriminate and let’s not forget that...
4F37294F EE94 4127 963E 6A4A42B6B5D3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bird Bluebird, Joodz, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Will that make girls more curios of me? and find me brave and cool? Since beta cucks arent taking any roids because they are scared, but when they see my profile they will get interessted and i will be the "bad boy" maybe i even write something like "Whats up, my dick is not working right now but maybe you can get me hard so i can fuck the shit out of you?" as a opening message and im sure they would be down to meet up because they would feel special making me hard (my dick is working fine btw just wanna make them more curios)

Im low inhib anyway and legit dont give a shit about anything anymore and im desperate to fuck since my gains will go away soon.
you could say something along the lines of you having 4times the testosterone level of the average man,

but I certainly wouldnt say my dick doesnt work like what the hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joodz and Mongrelcel
then it will be even worse if you write that u take them jfl
HAHAH yeah i didnt think of that, she would probably expect giga muscles instead of my subhuman body

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and RoundHouse
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 8919
Are you retarded ? Act like you barely train on the weekends and have that physique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Torero, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Giphy

lenegdary thread

how can you be so retarded op?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Tell them you wear shoe lifts while you’re at it

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Or Just show off your muscles that they clearly think you are on roids like me:
Snapchat 1100770563

bruh

If you're taking roids and your physique matches the usage, you shouldn't even have to mention it, it should be visible on you. If you're taking roids and it doesn't even look like you're lifting, you will bring their pity and disgust more than anything.
So yeah, don't do that. Admitting taking any drugs to someone you don't even know limit your chances drastically.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Bird Bluebird, ChadsAreCool and 1 other person
No you faggot.
Girls think that roiding = cheating on your genetics.
Just tell them you don't even lift that much. Give them the impression that you have god tier genetics.

You will slay your avi

Say you you are in an open marriage.
Works like a charm in my area

It's honestly over if you lack the common sense to see how stupid it would be to do that. How are you going to navigate life?

Greycel moment