Should men even do skincare?

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Is skincare cope? I feel like it is. There’s no way putting kike chemicals on your face could possible help anything. Do you have a routine if so what is it? I use sunscreen sometimes but even that shit feels dumb

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
My skin is fuckdd I have no choice :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
My skin is fuckdd I have no choice :feelsohgod:
But don’t you think adding chemicals and irritants just makes everything worse and it’s an endless cycle of buying products at that point? I see it with foids constantly they keep trying 100$ scam products and fucking up their faces while searching for the next saviour product

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, lowiqNormie and isis_Bleach
Yeah you should do skincare, but keep it simple. Face wash and moisturiser is all you need. The main thing that'll affect your skin is diet, getting healthy fats, beta carotene, vit C

yes it works if u actually know what to use.

Is skincare cope? I feel like it is. There’s no way putting kike chemicals on your face could possible help anything. Do you have a routine if so what is it? I use sunscreen sometimes but even that shit feels dumb
Here is my experince:
Did skin care, my skin improved but if i stopped using skin care for like a week it becomes worse then it was before even using skincare
Flaws: lower test, felt unconfident and like a low T pussy

No skin care, but good diet and taking isotretinoin: good skin and feel better
Even tho accutane lowers T, skin care is much worse, plus i dont have to waste my time doing skin care or waste money buying it

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88, Disrupted Gene and 1 other person
the only time i get away with zero skincare is if I'm on holidays at the beach due to salt washing my face for me and an insane amount of uv exposure. if I'm at home I really need it to not break out, just buy high quality stuff, barbara sturm works for me best

No just let your skin rot and get skin cancer brah

Yeah you should do skincare, but keep it simple. Face wash and moisturiser is all you need. The main thing that'll affect your skin is diet, getting healthy fats, beta carotene, vit C
No sunscreen ?

No sunscreen ?

Personally I don't use it unless the sun's really strong (in the summer). I do have slightly darker skin though.

Wearing it all year round is stupid, your skin needs sun for all kinds of benefits.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Skin care is rubbish trust me bro. Just rub semen on your face, that’s all you need. Skin care is cope. It’s just bones bro trust me.

healthy diet + beef tallow + mineral sunscreen + tretinoin is really all you need, maybe replacing tretinoin with accutane if your acne is really bad.

Of course, its an ez looksmax and its pretty worth it