should the chin be at the same line as the lower lip?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
or little behind? or even past it?

@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY :y'all:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and one job away
Solution
.👽.
I can do That later when I have time. Probably not today or tomorrow tho. I have a shitton to do. Will add it to my list tho. How quick do you need it tho? Afaik surgery is soon right ?
it has time. motherfkers rescheduled my surgery yet again, im raging hard:feelswah:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Little behind or same line

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
Behind if youre woman
Past looks more masculine, but if your chin is too forward it can look like underbite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽. and one job away
or little behind? or even past it?

@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY :y'all:
Little behind or same line. But it always depends on the case. Not everyone looks good with behind. It depends on the forehead. If your forehead is slanted or cranium is weak sometimes it’s better to have a stronger chin to compensate

• Woah
As I Said if you want show me a complete pic if yours. I absolutely will not dox. But to help and give my opinion I would require a full side profile shot

• +1
I can even show you examples of morphs of myself where I went trough different cases and different levels of maxilla - mandible projection / chin advancement/ supramental fold/ hyoid position / upper lip projection / lower lip projection / phitlrum angle and so on

• Woah
As I Said if you want show me a complete pic if yours. I absolutely will not dox. But to help and give my opinion I would require a full side profile shot
thx bro but i can send scans only, i think i sent u already:feelsautistic:

• +1
  • WTF
I can even show you examples of morphs of myself where I went trough different cases and different levels of maxilla - mandible projection / chin advancement/ supramental fold/ hyoid position / upper lip projection / lower lip projection / phitlrum angle and so on
yes why not

• +1
  • WTF
thx bro but i can send scans only, i think i sent u already:feelsautistic:
Why can’t you take a mirror pic or selfie ? I mean if you are scared to share you won’t get a good answer ngl

• +1
yes why not
I can do That later when I have time. Probably not today or tomorrow tho. I have a shitton to do. Will add it to my list tho. How quick do you need it tho? Afaik surgery is soon right ?

• +1
it has time. motherfkers rescheduled my surgery yet again, im raging hard:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Solution
show current bone structure brah?

• +1
dépend on face

Look at salludon chin is completely past lip but he has bone everywhere

If someone with shit bone have a very strong chin it will look very uncanny or make face longer

With the line or slightly behind is ideal for most people, if you have bone everywhere then u ca go past it little bit

• +1
Chico has less bone mass than salludon, if you give him salludon chin it will look uncanny as fuck and bad

Attachments

• 74AE4B6F-ED68-4F7E-B185-FC55E1CE418C.png
    74AE4B6F-ED68-4F7E-B185-FC55E1CE418C.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 15
  • CC9E0C58-7ECE-4FAB-AF2B-700272A43EE4.jpeg
    CC9E0C58-7ECE-4FAB-AF2B-700272A43EE4.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Maybe not a bad thing tho. The morph I saw really wasn’t so promising
cuz of the chin height right? and philtrum?

dépend on face

Look at salludon chin is completely past lip but he has bone everywhere

If someone with shit bone have a very strong chin it will look very uncanny or make face longer

With the line or slightly behind is ideal for most people, if you have bone everywhere then u ca go past it little bit
i see. i think u r one of the guys who saw my pics tbh in PM.

• +1
  • WTF
why don’t you pm me pics ? Im scared you know me now
i dont send anymore bro, i sent him the pics last year haha. maybe i will send you, lemme think about it:feelsyay:

• +1
  • WTF
kys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, efidescontinuado and .👽.