Reactions: cromagnon
Absolutely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and wishIwasSalludon
Jfl what about holodomor survivors

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
WW2 casualty awareness: 6 gorillion quantillion poor jyius > 70 million disposablr goy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 44944 and wishIwasSalludon
Jfl what about holodomor survivors
- +60 M dead via communism/bolshevism
- +50 M Black Death
- Middle East genocide
- Thousands of years of child ritual murder

That's letting aside other events and the whole economic aspect. So much attention has been paid towards their deaths in WWII with one goal, hide these events and the reason they were ever judged plus obtaining a forever lasting victim card and billions of dollars.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
- +60 M dead via communism/bolshevism
- +50 M Black Death
- Middle East genocide
- Thousands of years of child ritual murder

That's letting aside other events and the whole economic aspect. So much attention has been paid towards their deaths in WWII with one goal, hide these events and the reason they were ever judged plus obtaining a forever lasting victim card and billions of dollars.
B-b-but boy in striped pajamas :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Debetro
More reparations??? They have already gotten literally billions for it
WW2 casualty awareness: 6 gorillion quantillion poor jyius > 70 million disposablr goy
GTI xBlW4AAvO0r

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Imretarded? and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
jews killed more people than all of christians combined, from their biblical genocides to the holodomor and the nakba. whites owe jews nothing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, wishIwasSalludon and Aladin
The German goverment paid 87 billions for reparations.

Native Americans were paid i think 2 billions by the US and i think 23 billion by Canada (I cant find the numbers, it doesnt make sense but who knows, the US is the US), and 130 million of them were killed, almost 90-95% of their total.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon

Native Americans were paid i think 2 billions by the US and i think 23 billion by Canada (I cant find the numbers, it doesnt make sense but who knows, the US is the US), and 130 million of them were killed, almost 90-95% of their total.
That means a single goy life is 85 times less valuable than a single Jew

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
How about the 2 million Germans killed after the war?

How about the 114 million Europeans who died as a result of communism (a Jewish ideology)

How about the Russians and Ukrainians who have been tricked into killing eachother by their Jewish leaders rn?

• +1
  • Hmm...

The native American one seems fair you could say. But who did the money go to exactly tho lol. Does anyone even know?

• +1
  • JFL
B-b-but boy in striped pajamas :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Getting into Revisionism + learning jew history gets you out of the cave. Ally atrocities are no joke, they needed to mask it somehow by pretending the Germans were the most evil people to ever exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
The native American one seems fair you could say. But who did the money go to exactly tho lol. Does anyone even know?
Taxpayer money as reparations to native americans for being genocided and displaced and so on. The money went to all the different tribes and i guess it went to schools and social programs to brainwash them into the globohomo agenda. Of course i guess some went into the hands of all the families as some sort of aid to spend them in whatever they want, but that 1.3 billion of the US is less than a 1000 dollars per individual so its almost nothing anyways in a country like that.

Heck i really feel bad for them, they were way more peaceful and the numbers of them killed and expelled are just crazy.

That means a single goy life is 85 times less valuable than a single Jew
Look at Gaza. Look at how the media cried for days about 40 fake beheaded babies but they don't give a damn about real ones that we see on Twitter everyday

• +1
  • JFL
jews killed more people than all of christians combined, from their biblical genocides to the holodomor and the nakba. whites owe jews nothing.

How about the 2 million Germans killed after the war?

How about the 114 million Europeans who died as a result of communism (a Jewish ideology)

How about the Russians and Ukrainians who have been tricked into killing eachother by their Jewish leaders rn?
educational purposes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Im not clicking into that brother, its the kind of thing that doesn't seem to look good in front of a judge
It's just the Internet Archive.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator