Should the west deport every foreigner ?

L

Lebgfinal

User
Per example, the 16 millions non british residing in britain would be deported.
Same things with other europeans countries.
Everyone who isnt at least 50% of the country ethnicity gets deported.
Do you think we should do something like that?
Whats your take on immigration?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and deadstock
Don't they help the economy? If not deport asap

Would not happen in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and ihearvoices
Wouldn't give a f abt 50% tbh

Don't they help the economy? If not deport asap
My point would be to deport every immigrant no matter if they help the economy.
So countries like britain can become british again, every foreigner get deported to their home country. That would include other europeans too.
All of this to fix the current issues with multiculturalism in today society

I think the west should kill itself and are destroying the rest of the planet so idc if foreigners flee to it

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Autismcel and slavicpsycho
My point would be to deport every immigrant no matter if they help the economy.
So countries like britain can become british again, every foreigner get deported to their home country. That would include other europeans too.
All of this to fix the current issues with multiculturalism in today society
I thinks its too late now

Should or shouldnt its not gonna happen

Look at this point it doesn't matter. Only the 0.1% of enlightened white men know that there will be an inevitable destruction of not just the white race but all races, and we know exactly what to do to/

I think the west should kill itself and are destroying the rest of the planet so idc if foreigners flee to it
The west is the most prosperous of countries worldwide.
Best quality of life, best education, higher iq, more infrastructure, richer.
Everyone wants to be american and europeans.
Our countries are an example of the greatness of humanity.

Immigrants do more than ur useless NEET self. Lets deport all neets and subhumans because all u do is feel sorry for urselves and leech off ur parents hard work or the govt. white incels will be no more and women wont be raped by truecels only belong to immigrants

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
In germany we could start with the ones that r here illegally. Especially the ones that have to be deported because of criminal activities but for some reason r still here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
Not possible u retard low iq

The west is the most prosperous of countries worldwide.
Best quality of life, best education, higher iq, more infrastructure, richer.
Everyone wants to be american and europeans.
Our countries are an example of the greatness of humanity.
K but it built that off the exploitation of other countries

Immigrants do more than ur useless NEET self. Lets deport all neets and subhumans because all u do is feel sorry for urselves and leech off ur parents hard work or the govt
Im not a neet and im educated so stop trying to make me sound like i do nothing

Good shit ur terrible attitude gave you NEET vibes for sure
I may fail my program and give up. Im a lazy person but my goal would be to avoid being a neet because i know its a loser lifestyle.

Look at this point it doesn't matter. Only the 0.1% of enlightened white men know that there will be an inevitable destruction of not just the white race but all races, and we know exactly what to do to/
Most mixed race children(half white) marry white people

So no ur race isnt dying

Survivial of the fittest and you failed.

In germany we could start with the ones that r here illegally. Especially the ones that have to be deported because of criminal activities but for some reason r still here
I think deporting criminals is not gonna fix anything because with our immigration system they can just come back and do more crime.

Survivial of the fittest and you failed.
How exactly did I fail if I'm alive? You nigger goys are next, all non-jews will be extinct by 2300, whites extinct in ~2150

How exactly did I fail if I'm alive? You nigger goys are next, all non-jews will be extinct by 2300, whites extinct in ~2150
Jews are like 0.1% of population these retards aint replacing us

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Because ur kind is apparently going extinct

Also wtfis the non jewish percent, ur stupid as hell

Because ur kind is apparently going extinct

Also wtfis the non jewish percent, ur stupid as hell
Thats a misconception, white are simply having lower birthrates and we are immigrating more foreigners.
Meaning population becomes less and less ethnically white.
Thats a real phenomenon, depends if you care or not.
I know lot of sfcels are super high on having pure white race. I think that replacement can be an issue for any country, and that natives people living in the territory should have the right to have a territory for their own people

Jews are like 0.1% of population these retards aint replacing us

This is Gen X. Around 20% of gen Z is infertile. When gen alpha becomes adults, around 40% of them will be infertile. Most infertiles are whites.

Thats a misconception, white are simply having lower birthrates and we are immigrating more foreigners.
Meaning population becomes less and less ethnically white.
Thats a real phenomenon, depends if you care or not.
I know lot of sfcels are super high on having pure white race. I think that replacement can be an issue for any country, and that natives people living in the territory should have the right to have a territory for their own people
I said apparently and u still try to debunk me. Holy autism. Go look up what appsrently means

I think deporting criminals is not gonna fix anything because with our immigration system they can just come back and do more crime.
Of course u have to stop the mass immigration first before doing anything lol

Illegal immigrants should go I agree but crime will still exist and what about the hard working curry that gives you your Uber Eats lunch or the asian guy that does your homework or thr black guy that steals your wallet on train which motivates you to earn more to afford a car.

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Illegal immigrants should go I agree but crime will still exist and what about the hard working curry that gives you your Uber Eats lunch or the asian guy that does your homework or thr black guy that steals your wallet on train which motivates you to earn more to afford a car.
What are you talking about lol

Illegal immigrants should go I agree but crime will still exist
But it would decrease. And completely erasing crime will never happen anyway. Also u have to look at the kind of crime. Deporting the immigrants would probably reduce group rapings to 0 and significantly reduce knife attacks
and what about the hard working curry that gives you your Uber Eats lunch or the asian guy that does your homework or thr black guy that steals your wallet on train which motivates you to earn more to afford a car.
If u asked me they could all go

But it would decrease. And completely erasing crime will never happen anyway. Also u have to look at the kind of crime. Deporting the immigrants would probably reduce group rapings to 0 and significantly reduce knife attacks
Yes but the society will still find another scape goat to put all thr blame on. For example thr polish in germany or Irish in England. All thr first world countries had similar crime rates before mass scale immigration happened
If u asked me they could all go
the german society in itself will have to drastically change. There are so many ethnics not just in blue collar jobs but also in high corporate positions of power and in judicial system. Thry also have a huge influence on german rap, german television etc. Germany wouldn't be germany without ethnics tbh.

• +1
Yes but the society will still find another scape goat to put all thr blame on. For example thr polish in germany or Irish in England. All thr first world countries had similar crime rates before mass scale immigration happened
Muslim ethnics dominate when it comes to knife attacks and rape tho. It would be good riddance
the german society in itself will have to drastically change. There are so many ethnics not just in blue collar jobs but also in high corporate positions of power and in judicial system. Thry also have a huge influence on german rap, german television etc. Germany wouldn't be germany without ethnics tbh.
Yes i agree. But the only way i can see a future for the country is a drastic change. That's not what the jews want tho

Muslim ethnics dominate when it comes to knife attacks and rape tho. It would be good riddance

Yes i agree. But the only way i can see a future for the country is a drastic change. That's not what the jews want tho
Embrace it. You give ethnics blonde aryan girls and he will give you pojeetas, Shaniquas and Fatimas. Everyone racemixes and turn it into brazil 2.0

• JFL
JFL

Only non-NTs with nothing going for them really care so much about deporting curry chadlites

Maybe if we could get a sub-LTB and MTN deportation law :feelsshh: