Should the width of your skull be the same width as your face? GTFIH!!!!!

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Or should it be slightly narrower?

bump just incase.

Like this?
4a76729aad73157f7dedcda1e8ef53f9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4570, Darkstrand and 5 others
idk should my dick be 5.5 inches? Should i be 5'8? Should i be mentally fucked? Idk bro it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 906
You are forgiven, now be gone foul beggar!

What I'm asking is a legitimate question.
Id say about same width
Mine looks awful being more narrow than my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Average skull width at the widest points of the parietal bones is usually 10-20mm wider than the bizygo (widest point of the face).

Attachments

• 36932279-1F57-4AA3-879D-594878B3FD84.png
    36932279-1F57-4AA3-879D-594878B3FD84.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Id say about same width
Mine looks awful being more narrow than my face
Average skull width at the widest points of the parietal bones is usually 10-20mm wider than the bizygo (widest point of the face).
The first useful answers, I've been getting troll comments for the past 4-5 threads of mine. This site has devolved so much.
@Preposterous So I'm guessing slightly bigger, though Barrett's head width seems the same or slightly narrower than his face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and DianabolDownie
The first useful answers, I've been getting troll comments for the past 4-5 threads of mine. This site has devolved so much.

@Preposterous So I'm guessing slightly bigger, though Barrett's head width seems the same or slightly narrower than his face.
I guess it all depends. His may be slightly narrower but still wide, just his face even wider

where as with me my face is narrow, but skull even narrower, looks retarded

• +1
I guess it all depends. His may be slightly narrower but still wide, just his face even wider

where as with me my face is narrow, but skull even narrower, looks retarded
I've heard that HGH can increase skull width, though I'm not entirely sure if this true or just a Looksmax.me meme.

• +1
Reactions: Oculorum and DianabolDownie
I've heard that HGH can increase skull width, though I'm not entirely sure if this true or just a Looksmax.me meme.
I cant find the video but I remember rich piana saying his hat size increased dramatically when he blasted it for the course of a decade

Not that rich piana is someone i wanna look like tho

• +1
Not quite, neocranium should be a little bit wider than bizygos, case in point:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Preposterous

I think it would be fairly rare for someone to have a wider face than head, especially someone of white ethnicity. There may be the illusion due to his zygo prominence/ narrower forehead due to hairline placement. If he were to shave his head the width would be more obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, DianabolDownie and EthnicelAscension
I have his cheekbone width, but not his IPD (though it is saved by my nasion placement at least, and it's not that low, just a little bit low).
Then all you ideally need his his Neocranium width and Bigonial and you should be well on your way structure wise.

• +1
Then all you ideally need his his Neocranium width and Bigonial and you should be well on your way structure wise.
I have his neurocranium but not his bigonial width, my head looked good when I shaved it.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Or should it be slightly narrower?

bump just incase.
It should be wider, that's why your temples should be wider than ur zygos, and ur zygos should be wider than ur jaw

• +1
Forehead should be slightly wider than zygos, otherwise you get the "potato look"

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
the bizygomatic width should be 1.35 times longer than the bigonial width

Your cranium should be wider than your zygos.

So I'm guessing slightly bigger, though Barrett's head width seems the same or slightly narrower than his face.
21435691 824948434338342 2641422363261927424 n
IMG 20200316 222956

Pretty much the same for Barrett (on the second pic face looks wider cause of hairline)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202