Should we cheat on future girlfriends?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
If they start denying us sex or acting like they could never be replaced, should we cheat on them?

Believe it or not, cheating may be positive for the relationship. If you were satisfying your sex drive with another woman, you would never crawl back to your girlfriend like a desperate cuckold. She would respect you more for it.

Emotional unavailability is what lures women in. If your girlfriend starts testing how clingy you are by the denial of sex or any childish games they play to provoke jealousy, you should definitely go out and have fun with some other woman.

What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, wsada and 1 other person
You aré saying that as if It was Easy.:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
If they start denying us sex or acting like they could never be replaced, should we cheat on them?

Believe it or not, cheating may be positive for the relationship. If you were satisfying your sex drive with another woman, you would never crawl back to your girlfriend like a desperate cuckold. She would respect you more for it.

Emotional unavailability is what lures women in. If your girlfriend starts testing how clingy you are by the denial of sex or any childish games they play to provoke jealousy, you should definitely go out and have fun with some other woman.

What are your thoughts?
Not cheat, just leave. Dont hurt others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, D1390pilled, heightmaxxing and 2 others

What are your thoughts?
No

Be a better person

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
they start denying us sex
your girlfriend starts testing how clingy you are by the denial of sex or any childish games they play to provoke jealousy

At this point, you've just failed as a man, and become subhuman in her eyes, and it's only a matter of time before you break up (she's probably already talking to someone else at this point), so she couldn't care less about where you stick your dick at that point..

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Madridista
every foid would cheat if they found a better man so why shouldn't we?

• +1
Never cheat, even if people are low don’t ever stoop to their level, just leave the relationship if physical/emotional needs aren’t met

• +1
It's not a simple choice, it depends on the context. I wouldn't cheat if I had other options but I would leave her, maybe I would cheat if I cared about her but it wouldn't necessarily work.

• +1