Should we purchase the website from @master?

Do you believe the estimate is accurate?

• Total voters
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
I've conducted some investigation into the forum and its valuation. Just out of curiosity.

The monthly income generated from advertisements would be approximately $600. The collected data is from 9 months ago, so the current number might be around four times higher.

Approximately 9 months ago, the website's value was estimated at $22k. Given that this data is outdated, I would multiply it by 3 to 4, which could put the current value at around $70k to $80k dollars.

If you're interested in acquiring the website, an investment of just 80K would suffice.

@TRUE_CEL cel @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel, bugeye, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
It would be a good idea but 90% of this forum has no job and probably no money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24347, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
If you're interested in acquiring the website, an investment of just 80K would suffice.
Just spend as much money as you need for multiple plastic surgeries to own incel website theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticretard, Deleted member 22918, Kater Maxxing and 10 others
It would be a good idea but 90% of this forum has no job and probably no money
The fate of the forum is undoubtedly grim. While I could acquire it, the question remains: what benefit would I gain? also, individuals like @SecularIslamist, @Amnesia, and a few others could potentially do the same. However, for it to transform into a collaborative project with balanced influence, everyone would need to contribute.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 22924
The fate of the forum is undoubtedly grim. While I could acquire it, the question remains: what benefit would I gain? also, individuals like @SecularIslamist, @Amnesia, and a few others could potentially do the same. However, for it to transform into a collaborative project with balanced influence, everyone would need to contribute.
There are some users here with money that could buy it but its allot of money and a big risk

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
it’s not for sale

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
I can do $4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, EvCu65, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Bro, you don't know how to value a website

On Empire flippers, you can see websites that recently sold. The multiple for just a shitty website right now is 30-35x monthly revenue.

You can also check flippa to see recent sales.

At 184k daily page views, even with a shitty cpm like $2 (it's probably waay higher) that's still $368 a day or $11k a month.

Screenshot 20230809 085249

Meaning off ads alone the website is $331,000 to $387,000 in value.

Also we don't know how much they make from selling VIPs to forum users.

You would probably need like half a million at minimum to make it worth his while.

Last edited:

Empire flippers the multiple for just a shitty website right now is 30-35x monthly revenue.

At 184k daily page views, even with a shitty cpm like $2 (it's probably waay higher) that's still $368 a day or $11k a month.

View attachment 2370917

You would probably need like half a million at minimum to make it worth his while.
nah another website said its makes 46k annuallt

On Empire flippers, you can see websites that recently sold. The multiple for just a shitty website right now is 30-35x monthly revenue.

View attachment 2370917

You must be out of your mind if you believe this website is valued at over $500,000.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, optimisticzoomer, SecularIslamist and 2 others
I ain't buying shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
I've conducted some investigation into the forum and its valuation. Just out of curiosity.

The monthly income generated from advertisements would be approximately $600. The collected data is from 9 months ago, so the current number might be around four times higher.

Approximately 9 months ago, the website's value was estimated at $22k. Given that this data is outdated, I would multiply it by 3 to 4, which could put the current value at around $70k to $80k dollars.

@TRUE_CEL cel @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat
Bhai I don’t even have 3 euros in my bank.

• So Sad
Do you think @Master would want to sell the forum?
I highly doubt it. He built it from scratch together with the other admin (who’s no longer active in the incelosphere).

• +1

View attachment 2370917

Actual valuations of assets isn’t so simple you gotta take into account the projections of the forum, the projection of the market, user base contingency and all other kinds of business bullshit terms.
Even though it could be 80K as a base price right now, if it’s in a year gonna be worth 120K why would Master sell now?

Properly estimating and valuing assets is something people take uni degrees to learn. We would collectively have to cough up a lot more and all I can do is $7 at the moment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Actual valuations of assets isn’t so simple you gotta take into account the projections of the forum, the projection of the market, user base contingency and all other kinds of business bullshit terms.
Even though it could be 80K as a base price right now, if it’s in a year gonna be worth 120K why would Master sell now?

Properly estimating and valuing assets is something people take uni degrees to learn. We would collectively have to cough up a lot more and all I can do is $7 at the moment.
True. I'm just saying, the numbers op used seem way off

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

It should be a Public company. I would genuinely buy stock in this website.

I would suggest stock ticker symbol: FAKECEL

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and emeraldglass
There are some users here with money that could buy it but its allot of money and a big risk
If I bought this website I would legit do my best to spread Jewish propaganda to get more traffic. I don't blame @Master tbh. Everyone calling him a Jew is a hypocrite - including me!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@@klip11 @
defezman
@defezman @G@giga-nigga-tyrone @
GigaTyroneOrDeath
@GigaTyroneOrDeath @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Tyroneinprogress