Should you approach girls?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Or looksmax until they approach you?

Looksmax and do both, if u ascend to high tier normie or Chad lite. Very few will reject if u approach and some will even come to you, meet that looks threshold and u good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 8244 and Schönling
I would approach just to fix my mental health and to grow a bigger social circle, but I guess most users here would go for the 2nd option

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Schönling and volcelfatcel
I would approach just to fix my mental health and to grow a bigger social circle, but I guess most users here would go for the 2nd option
Approaching is always better just shows u aren't scared. There's a looks threshold u have to meet in order to not have ur ego broken from rejections though HTN or chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Approach girls who give you IOI's, like staring at you/looking at you multiple times/smiling at you (rare as fuck). If you are NT as fuck then cold approach without IOI's, but you will get rejected shitton if you are not HTN.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, volcelfatcel and Cain
I have never approached before, i want to try though to see where i truly stand.
I don't wanna cope no more, i just want to know exactly where i stand.

Probably going out to some bar on friday, take benzos and boost with alcohol to become low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and volcelfatcel
If you are HTN some girls would approach

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I have never approached before, i want to try though to see where i truly stand.
I don't wanna cope no more, i just want to know exactly where i stand.

Probably going out to some bar on friday, take benzos and boost with alcohol to become low inhib.
Some normies get laid for being low inhib but it's rare

Looksmax and do both, if u ascend to high tier normie or Chad lite. Very few will reject if u approach and some will even come to you, meet that looks threshold and u good.
JFL clearly youve never approached alot of women or youd know that even gigachad would only close about 10% of the girls he approaches

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
JFL clearly youve never approached alot of women or youd know that even gigachad would only close about 10% of the girls he approaches
Yea bro my bad, op needs to be Sean O pry for even a 10% success rate JFL

who cares about girls?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and N1c
Short answer: approach.

1. Postponing approaching until you are sufficiently looksmaxed is procrastinating.
2. Being rejected is a feedback if you need to looksmax more.
3. The very approaching is lowinhibmaxing and gives you some confidence points in the eyes of foids.
4. To approach you also need to ntmax, which is very often neglected in PSL circles.
5. NAWALT and you might find a unicorn who will accept you despite you're ugly. Don't count on it though.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
Approach girls who give you IOI's, like staring at you/looking at you multiple times/smiling at you (rare as fuck). If you are NT as fuck then cold approach without IOI's, but you will get rejected shitton if you are not HTN.

So, what if we are non NT but never get any IOI? :feelswhy:

%30 from girls
%70 from you

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
So, what if we are non NT but never get any IOI? :feelswhy:
If you get no "IOI's" and you want girls, you have to cold approach I guess. I would never cold approach girl, it's too much for me. Fortunately some girls are giving me "IOI's", so I have that luxury. Socialmaxxing/cold approaching are options for you then. It will be hard as fuck tho :(

Looksmax and approach. You have to be chad to get approached.

Or looksmax until they approach you?
i dont chase women they chase me my insta dms are full of hot girls cuz i post pics of myself, but on rare occasion when im at the mall and a cute girl is eyeing me and im eyeing her i make sure to check if shes eyeing me twice or more then ill go up and talk to her and get her number ive only been rejected once doing that cuz this 18 year old was eyeing me twice i went up and asked for her snap and she said sorry im too old what a mask frauder she was also 4 foot 11. most foids want company because they rarely get approached, im not saying get the ugly duckling in the crowd but get a decent looking foid but not a stacy or giga stacy but a high tier becky/stacy lite if youre insecure and not a jb slayer like me.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel