Should you die your hair darker or eyebrows darker if your blond?

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
For me, I think I need to dye my eyebrows, but idk what colour to do or if I should just get the same blond colour across the eyebrows or get a much darker brown colour, or should I dye my hair and eyebrows a different colour?

(I have poo-coloured eyes Im not showing them for digital footprint)

IMG 0405

Dye them just a shade darker than ur hair and work on the tilt, basically dye the inner-lower portion and the outer-upper portion. If the thickness is enough u can trim some parts to get more of a positive tilt. And leave ur hair color as it is, just dont start norwooding thats all u need.

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox and Mr.Proper
Dye them just a shade darker than ur hair and work on the tilt, basically dye the inner-lower portion and the outer-upper portion. If the thickness is enough u can trim some parts to get more of a positive tilt. And leave ur hair color as it is, just dont start norwooding thats all u need.
Should I go to a place to get it done if yes should I just get it dyed or get both dyed and trim done at the place? Cheers bro

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
had the same problem 2 yrs ago. What I did is I grew them a bit more with rosemary oil and Minoxidil and since I’m still a teenager my T made them grow more too. After that I dyed them brown and I use 1-day coloring for you beard and eyebrows sometimes (school or if I go out with girls)

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox
Should I go to a place to get it done if yes should I just get it dyed or get both dyed and trim done at the place? Cheers bro
Just do it at home with beard dye

had the same problem 2 yrs ago. What I did is I grew them a bit more with rosemary oil and Minoxidil and since I’m still a teenager my T made them grow more too. After that I dyed them brown and I use 1-day coloring for you beard and eyebrows sometimes (school or if I go out with girls)
with the monoxidil did you just put a few drops on your eye brows and how long did it take to see obvious results

with the monoxidil did you just put a few drops on your eye brows and how long did it take to see obvious results
Few drops but what helped me the most was Derma stamp + rosemary oil. Obvs results were seen like half to one year after.

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox