Should you drink milk ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
Serious question. I heard it can increase e levels in body but I am not sure.

So can someone elaborate ?

Yeah who cares about such marginally increased e if any. Dairy is too yum to let go.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryanmcgg0139 and BadaBing
Milk straight from the cow or goat is very nutritional dense.

Buying milk from groceries have added shit that you do not want to put in your body.

So, no. Do not drink milk. Only drink it if you have a cow or goat that you can drink from .

• +1
Reactions: Vanquished and BadaBing

Buying milk from groceries have added shit that you do not want to put in your body.

So, no. Do not drink milk. Only drink it if you have a cow or goat that you can drink from .
What if you have a goat for sex and not milk tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Probably does lower e but it probably won’t change your appearance
Appearance is genetic
So just drink it if you like it

@goat2x :sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, goat2x, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
I drink almond milk bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 1707 and BadaBing
Its good for you unless tou drink american milk which has fucking 15% fat while european countries have about 1%-3% fat, if youre still growing you should drink about 1 L of milk everyday cause it has alot of calcium which makes your bones stronger

Adults dont need milk if they eat enough salad

Calcium bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sandcelmuttcel
Its good for you unless tou drink american milk which has fucking 15% fat while european countries have about 1%-3% fat, if youre still growing you should drink about 1 L of milk everyday cause it has alot of calcium which makes your bones stronger

Adults dont need milk if they eat enough salad
My milk has 1.7% fat :feelsez:

Its from grocery tho :feelsbadman:

NOT ORDERING 20 GALLONS OF RAW MILK

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE IT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dios and BadaBing
yeah you can drink it, don't go overboard with it though.

Milk is the best drink ever

I only been drinking milk and water ngl

Way better than other like soda and fake artificial orange drinks at the store

Try soy instead, works wonders! :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Mew92

I can buy unprocessed milk but do you know what is fat % of that milk ?

The estrogen in milk is a tiny fraction of the amount in bread, nuts, beans, and pretty much any processed food. Yet not one seems to question those food choices... Animal foods in general are far less estrogenic, with red meat being not only the least estrogenic but it elicits the least immune response of any food too (which is probably why red-meat only diets are so effective against autoimmune diseases and estrogenic issues like acne).

If you want to drink milk I would recommend getting it raw from a good farm. There's little point to drinking supermarket milk since most of the nutrition is lost so it's empty calories.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, FutureMogger and MentalistKebab
The estrogen in milk is a tiny fraction of the amount in bread, nuts, beans, and pretty much any processed food. Yet not one seems to question those food choices... Animal foods in general are far less estrogenic, with red meat being not only the least estrogenic but it elicits the least immune response of any food too (which is probably why red-meat only diets are so effective against autoimmune diseases and estrogenic issues like acne).

If you want to drink milk I would recommend getting it raw from a good farm. There's little point to drinking supermarket milk since most of the nutrition is lost so it's empty calories.
Again what is farm milk fat % ?

JFL when i see people saying theres estrogen in milk I laugh hard af. Imagine thinking nutrient dense cow lactate has fucking HUMAN hormones. It's like saying eating grass will make you strong because cows do it. Of fucking course we cant eat grass retards, we cant digest cellulose. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do you like it boyo?

It has estrogen if the cows were given estrogen so research where you're sourcing it from (I'd recommend a local farmers market).

Also if you're concerned about inflammation (acne, excema, etc) most cows now have a genetic mutation resulting in A1 casein in their dairy which is much more inflammatory.
Goats' milk is always A2 casein as far as I know, so if you want unrefined dairy such as milk and are concerned about inflammation then go for that instead.

P.S. always get grass-fed dairy as it has more nutrients

Edit: forgot to mention that when the animal is fed soy the phytoestrogens transfer into their milk so that's another reason to go grass-fed.

Last edited:
milk is fine
its good for us and even tho it isn't good for u the way its advertised its still good for u
like carrots arent good for your eyes but they are still good
that way
also good source of easy calories

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
JFL when i see people saying theres estrogen in milk I laugh hard af. Imagine thinking nutrient dense cow lactate has fucking HUMAN hormones. It's like saying eating grass will make you strong because cows do it. Of fucking course we cant eat grass retards, we cant digest cellulose. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
By that logic soy won't turn you into a soyboy. Cows are far closer to us than some legume lol
milk is fine
its good for us and even tho it isn't good for u the way its advertised its still good for u
like carrots arent good for your eyes but they are still good
that way
also good source of easy calories
I agree apart from the easy calories thing, it's good in reasonable amounts but if you load up on it that's gonna be a whole lot of sugar. Go for double cream or clotted cream in the UK as they're both really calorie dense and have most of the sugar and unnecessary liquid removed.

Not sure what it's called in the U.S but it's something similar.

Last edited:
Again what is farm milk fat % ?

It's quite fatty, which is a good thing since most micronutrients are fat-soluble. The whole fat restriction meme is not based in science and is more of a religious and corporate invention in order to justify the consumption of cheap, profitable, and emasculating carbohydrates.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Dios